Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Good laugh - must read

This will only be posted briefly because it was written by a lawyer
James A. Quinby and I'm sensitive to copyright. It contains such an
important safety message for those of use who deal with commercial
traffic in low visibility and is such a good laugh that I've got to
give you all a chance to read it. It was originally published in his
book "The Street and the Sea" which I've got to try and find a copy
of.

Think of it as being torn out and posted on the water cooler bulletin
board.

http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Poem.jpg

--

Roger Long