Default Awesome

On 7/21/2012 10:24 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 16:09:02 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 7/21/12 4:01 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:57:58 -0700, jps wrote:

Shock and Awe, stateside.

Mr. Holmes had apparently planned the attack for some time: He wore a
gas mask, body armor, a tactical helmet and was dressed completely in
black. He entered the theater with an AR-15 assault rifle, a Remington
12-guage shotgun and a 40-caliber Glock handgun. A fourth gun, another
Glock pistol, was found in his car.

- - -

Does anyone believe the media feeds this phenomena by giving the
shooters the fame they seek? They can kill a bunch of people and get
more air time than the president, A-Rod and Kim Kardashian put
together.

Right...it's the media's fault, especially, I presume, the "liberal
media conspiracy" part of the media. Right? Right. Your boy Zimmerman
only killed one kid, motivated no doubt by all the attention Fox News
would pay, right? Right? Right?

I'll bet both Zimmerman and Holmes believe in god.

These guys do this to "be somebody".

I would question that... Some people do it because they are just mad at
everything.

If the media did not give them
superhuman status and international notoriety, maybe they would not
see this kind of thing as so attractive.

On the other hand maybe we should prosecute the families. Does anyone
think they never saw any warning signs? When a dog bites people the
owner is liable.

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 16:09:02 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 7/21/12 4:01 PM,
wrote:
[...]

These guys do this to "be somebody". If the media did not give them
superhuman status and international notoriety, maybe they would not
see this kind of thing as so attractive.

On the other hand maybe we should prosecute the families. Does anyone
think they never saw any warning signs? When a dog bites people the
owner is liable.

So Zimmerman killed Martin for the attention that FOX would give him?

On 7/21/12 10:27 PM, JustWait wrote:

Somebody's got to.. I have over a half dozen of harrys cowardly
sockpuppets, and the rest of the cowardly crew in the crapper a lot
lately. I really don't have the time for them with Jess doing her first
national event, in less than a month

PsychoScotty...

On Jul 21, 11:00*pm, Meyer wrote:
On 7/21/2012 8:49 PM, X ` Man wrote:

On 7/21/12 7:38 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 21, 8:11 pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 7/21/12 6:11 PM, jps wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:25:06 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 7/21/2012 4:01 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:57:58 -0700, jps wrote:

Shock and Awe, stateside.

Mr. Holmes had apparently planned the attack for some time: He
wore a
gas mask, body armor, a tactical helmet and was dressed
completely in
black. He entered the theater with an AR-15 assault rifle, a
Remington
12-guage shotgun and a 40-caliber Glock handgun. A fourth gun,
another
Glock pistol, was found in his car.

Does anyone believe the media feeds this phenomena by giving the
shooters the fame they seek? They can kill a bunch of people and get
more air time than the president, A-Rod and Kim Kardashian put
together.

I think a topic of discussion, or disgust-ion should be the way Brian
Ross of ABC/DNC started blaming it on the Tea Party before the last of
the victims was still fighting for life... *The guy should be
fired, but
of course he won't, he will probably continue his accusation right on
through to the election, then say ooooops...

"Rep. Louie Gohmert charged Friday that prohibiting prayer in civic
places can give rise to such senseless acts of violence as the
shooting inside an Aurora, Colo. movie theater that killed at least 12
people and injured at least 58 others.

"What have we done with God," Gohmert told The Heritage Foundation's
"Istook Live" radio show, citing prohibitions on religous blessings at
public high school graduation ceremonies and off-campus dinners,
according to a transcript posted on the legislator's congressional
website. "We told him that we don’t want him around. I kind of like
his protective hand being present."

"What really gets me as a Christian, is to see the ongoing attacks on
Judeo-Christian beliefs and then a senseless crazy act of terror like
this takes place," Gohmert added.

Gohmert, who joined Rep. Michelle Bachmann and three other GOP
colleagues in demanding recently that several government agencies
responsible for national security investigate possible penetration by
the Muslim Brotherhood, also speculated whether an armed moviegoer
could have stopped alleged assassin James Holmes more quickly.

"It does make me wonder, you know, with all those people in the
theater, was there nobody that was carrying," said Gohmert, a former
judge who said he favors state laws that allow people to haul along
hidden firearms for self-defense. Both Colorado and Texas already have
such laws."

Read mo
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ert-texas-auro....

Brian Ross is a reporter, whose words you undoubtedly took out of
context. *Louie Gohmert is a congressman. *If Ross committed a firing
offense, what has Louie wrought for himself? *Adulation from the
Christian right, no doubt.

ABC almost immediately retracted and apologized for the comments of its
reporter. Unfortunately, there is no one to officially apologize for
bat**** crazy legislators like Gohmert or Bachmann or psychopathic
little nebbishes like Little Snotty of rec.boats.

Stinky Jim tries his best.

"Meyer" sure goes out of his way to cover for PsychoScotty.

There's a couple of retards bent on burying him. I'm just trying to help
him keep his head above water.
It's highly unlikely Harry would do the same for his pathetic
apprentice, Donny.

Let's hope the LittleSnot doesn't commit a criminally insane act where
you could be held responsible for aiding and abetting him.
A punk like you would not do well in a Florida prison.

On Jul 22, 8:25*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 7/21/12 10:27 PM, JustWait wrote:

Somebody's got to.. I have over a half dozen of harrys cowardly
sockpuppets, and the rest of the cowardly crew in the crapper a lot
lately. I really don't have the time for them with Jess doing her first
national event, in less than a month

PsychoScotty...

Yet again confirms that he is his own worst enemy......or maybe
Flatulent Jim is for encouraging him.

can.com wrote:
On 7/21/12 10:27 PM, JustWait wrote:

Somebody's got to.. I have over a half dozen of harrys cowardly
sockpuppets, and the rest of the cowardly crew in the crapper a lot
lately. I really don't have the time for them with Jess doing her first
national event, in less than a month

PsychoScotty...

Yet again confirms that he is his own worst enemy......or maybe
Flatulent Jim is for encouraging him.

My guess is that while "Meyer" is nothing more than conservative trash,
in his heart of hearts he likes fireworks and is hoping to help
PsychoScotty go ballistic so he can sit back and watch the show.

Those sit down meals at the home of PsychoScotty must be something to
behold...beef jerky with mashed potatoes, kool-aid, and conversation
right from the gutter.

wrote:

On 7/21/2012 4:01 PM, wrote:
[...]

You been breathing too much methane, boy. Open your "captains window and
get some fresh air, such as it is, in Halifax.

'Awesome' from the Dollar Stores JohnH[_5_] General 2 September 28th 09 06:34 AM
Awesome.... Lu Powell[_9_] General 5 September 27th 09 10:24 PM
Absolutely freakin' awesome!!! Wizard of Woodstock General 12 May 18th 09 02:24 AM
Frekin' Awesome! [email protected] General 28 November 5th 08 12:33 PM
AWESOME ELECTRONICS HERE !!! Jose Aviles Electronics 0 March 31st 06 05:42 AM