Default Awesome

On Jul 22, 4:22*pm, Meyer wrote:
On 7/22/2012 1:17 PM, North Star wrote:

On Jul 22, 12:23 pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

On 7/22/2012 10:52 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 7/22/2012 10:13 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says....

On 7/22/2012 9:02 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 7/22/2012 7:36 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 21, 11:00 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 7/21/2012 8:49 PM, X ` Man wrote:

On 7/21/12 7:38 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 21, 8:11 pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 7/21/12 6:11 PM, jps wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:25:06 -0400, JustWait

wrote:

On 7/21/2012 4:01 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:57:58 -0700, jps
wrote:

Shock and Awe, stateside.

Mr. Holmes had apparently planned the attack for some time: He
wore a
gas mask, body armor, a tactical helmet and was dressed
completely in
black. He entered the theater with an AR-15 assault rifle, a
Remington
12-guage shotgun and a 40-caliber Glock handgun. A fourth gun,
another
Glock pistol, was found in his car.

Does anyone believe the media feeds this phenomena by giving
the
shooters the fame they seek? They can kill a bunch of people
and get
more air time than the president, A-Rod and Kim Kardashian put
together.

I think a topic of discussion, or disgust-ion should be the way
Brian
Ross of ABC/DNC started blaming it on the Tea Party before the
last of
the victims was still fighting for life... *The guy should be
fired, but
of course he won't, he will probably continue his accusation
right on
through to the election, then say ooooops...

"Rep. Louie Gohmert charged Friday that prohibiting prayer in
civic
places can give rise to such senseless acts of violence as the
shooting inside an Aurora, Colo. movie theater that killed at
least 12
people and injured at least 58 others.

"What have we done with God," Gohmert told The Heritage
Foundation's
"Istook Live" radio show, citing prohibitions on religous
blessings at
public high school graduation ceremonies and off-campus dinners,
according to a transcript posted on the legislator's
congressional
website. "We told him that we don?t want him around. I kind of
like
his protective hand being present."

"What really gets me as a Christian, is to see the ongoing
attacks on
Judeo-Christian beliefs and then a senseless crazy act of terror
like
this takes place," Gohmert added.

Gohmert, who joined Rep. Michelle Bachmann and three other GOP
colleagues in demanding recently that several government agencies
responsible for national security investigate possible
penetration by
the Muslim Brotherhood, also speculated whether an armed
moviegoer
could have stopped alleged assassin James Holmes more quickly.

"It does make me wonder, you know, with all those people in the
theater, was there nobody that was carrying," said Gohmert, a
former
judge who said he favors state laws that allow people to haul
along
hidden firearms for self-defense. Both Colorado and Texas already
have
such laws."

Read mo
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ert-texas-auro...

Brian Ross is a reporter, whose words you undoubtedly took out of
context. *Louie Gohmert is a congressman. *If Ross committed a
firing
offense, what has Louie wrought for himself? *Adulation from the
Christian right, no doubt.

ABC almost immediately retracted and apologized for the comments
of its
reporter. Unfortunately, there is no one to officially
apologize for
bat**** crazy legislators like Gohmert or Bachmann or psychopathic
little nebbishes like Little Snotty of rec.boats.

Stinky Jim tries his best.

"Meyer" sure goes out of his way to cover for PsychoScotty.

There's a couple of retards bent on burying him. I'm just trying
to help
him keep his head above water.
It's highly unlikely Harry would do the same for his pathetic
apprentice, Donny.

Let's hope the LittleSnot doesn't commit a criminally insane act where
you could be held responsible for aiding and abetting him.
A punk like you would not do well in a Florida prison.

You been breathing too much methane, boy. Open your "captains window
and
get some fresh air, such as it is, in Halifax.

Are bonnie and harry still nipping at my heels. Must be hell to have to
come here and attack sock puppets to make themselves feel better.... LOL!
Good for them...

You're a sock puppet? Well, at least your insanity makes a little sense
to me now....

You have no sense. Trust me.

It's easy to feel superior when you don't have enough sense to see that
you can't follow a conversation... LOL!

I can follow a conversation just fine, Scotty, it's you that instantly
starts the insanity. Now, YOU said that Harry and Don "attack sock
puppets". They attack YOU, so that would mean that you are a sock
puppet. I'll bet it still goes right over your head though.

All I've done is offer Some otty sound advice.
That would be...
A/ cut his hair
B/ get a job
C/ be responsible in providing for his family
D/ quit the criminally insane activities

Just last week he claims to have finally accomplished items A and B
and possibly C
The ungrateful rabble that continues to rush to Snotties defence
should be lining up to pat me on the back for my efforts to
straighten him out.

I'm in. Where you at, dummy?

Right here so pat this, dummy.

In article om,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Pat him on the back with a baseball bat....

In article , says...

wrote:

[...]

Love your logic (giggle)

I guess it depends on what you consider a sock puppet... either way, he
makes up his own meanings as he goes along anyway, so it really doesn't
matter after all..

Oh, man it DID go right over your head!!!!!!!

On Monday, July 23, 2012 9:05:33 AM UTC-3, iBoaterer wrote:
In article b.com>,
says...

> On 7/22/2012 1:17 PM, North Star wrote:
> > On Jul 22, 12:23 pm, iBoaterer > wrote:
> >> In article >, says...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ert-texas-auro...

> >> I can follow a conversation just fine, Scotty, it's you that instantly
> >> starts the insanity. Now, YOU said that Harry and Don "attack sock
> >> puppets". They attack YOU, so that would mean that you are a sock
> >> puppet. I'll bet it still goes right over your head though.
> >
> > All I've done is offer Some otty sound advice.
> > That would be...
> > A/ cut his hair
> > B/ get a job
> > C/ be responsible in providing for his family
> > D/ quit the criminally insane activities
> >
> > Just last week he claims to have finally accomplished items A and B
> > and possibly C
> > The ungrateful rabble that continues to rush to Snotties defence
> > should be lining up to pat me on the back for my efforts to
> > straighten him out.
> >

> I'm in. Where you at, dummy?

Pat him on the back with a baseball bat....

Now Kevin, that sounds like your little criminally insane bedfellow talkin'..

'Awesome' from the Dollar Stores JohnH[_5_] General 2 September 28th 09 06:34 AM
Awesome.... Lu Powell[_9_] General 5 September 27th 09 10:24 PM
Absolutely freakin' awesome!!! Wizard of Woodstock General 12 May 18th 09 02:24 AM
Frekin' Awesome! [email protected] General 28 November 5th 08 12:33 PM
AWESOME ELECTRONICS HERE !!! Jose Aviles Electronics 0 March 31st 06 05:42 AM