Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Zimmerman a molester

On 7/16/12 2:05 PM, jps wrote:

What a surprise. The guy with a superiority complex molested a family
friend's daughter for over a decade.

The Florida State Attorney’s Office on Monday released audio of
shocking testimony from a woman who said that George Zimmerman
molested when her she was about 6 years old until she was 16.

A motion filed by Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara, attempted to seal
the testimony of “witness 9? on the grounds that it was incendiary and
irrelevant to the shooting of Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old who
Zimmerman is accused of murdering. But that motion did not make it to
the court in time and the testimony was released at 11 a.m. on Monday.

According to The Miami Herald, the woman had contacted prosecutors
early in the investigation to say she knew that Zimmerman’s family did
not like blacks.

She also testified that that the former neighborhood watch captain had
sexually molested her at his parents house when he was 8 and she was
6.

“We would watch movies in front of the TV and we would all lay in
front of the TV,” witness 9 explained. “And he would reach under the
blanket and try to do things and I would try to push him off, but he
was bigger and stronger and older. It was in front of everybody!”

“He would put his hands under my pants, under my underwear and
basically just finger me,” the woman said, adding that at one point
Zimmerman forced her “rub” his penis after he had an operation due to
problems urinating.

Witness 9 said the “groping” continued for years, until she was 16
years old and Zimmerman allegedly put his erection on her and she ran
from the house.

“This is the first time in my life that I not afraid of him,” she told
investigators.

Sounds like the perfect neighbor for his fans here, Fretwell and Ingersoll.