Default OT..... Home !!!

On 7/5/2012 7:12 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 5, 12:39 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
Writing this from my own desk, I am home !!!

Thanks to all who sent prayerfull thoughts for me !!!

Scott

You're very welcome. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Oh come on Tim, can we at least hope for a little pain and suffering?
Like, you know, a full recovery, but just a little "Balif, Whack his
PeePee"!?

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 5, 6:15*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 7/5/2012 7:12 PM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 5, 12:39 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
Writing this from my own desk, I am home !!!

Thanks to all who sent prayerfull thoughts for me !!!

Scott

You're very welcome. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Oh come on Tim, can we at least hope for a little pain and suffering?
Like, you know, a full recovery, but just a little "Balif, Whack his
PeePee"!?

LOL!, nah... I'll pass.

On 7/5/2012 7:12 PM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 5, 12:39 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
Writing this from my own desk, I am home !!!

Thanks to all who sent prayerfull thoughts for me !!!

Scott

You're very welcome. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Oh come on Tim, can we at least hope for a little pain and suffering?
Like, you know, a full recovery, but just a little "Balif, Whack his
PeePee"!?

LOL!, nah... I'll pass.

Hey, I didn't say you had to be the Balif..LOL!

On Jul 5, 7:15*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 7/5/2012 7:12 PM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 5, 12:39 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
Writing this from my own desk, I am home !!!

Thanks to all who sent prayerfull thoughts for me !!!

Scott

You're very welcome. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Oh come on Tim, can we at least hope for a little pain and suffering?
Like, you know, a full recovery, but just a little "Balif, Whack his
PeePee"!?

Dont even mention that. The poor old fella in the next bed was 68, and
had a Bladder Infection. Couldn't **** for the life of him. Got the
infection under control, took out his Catheter, and he STILL couldn't
go. Turns out his Prostate was swollen up, and they had to put the
Catheter back in. Felt so bad for the old guy....legally blind, but
MAN...he could sing EVERY song we would talk about.

Bad part: every time I went to talk to the guy across the room, he'd
chime up, thinking I was talking to HIM....A little funny.

The WORST Part..... when the Nurse pulled out the THREE 3/8th x 5 inch
long drainage tubes from my chest!!!! I lay there, watching her hair
burn (the painkillers were great) but STILL felt that BAD !!! I've had
a Spinal Tap before, and it was 10 times worse.

Every Taliban terrorist should be subjected to it !!! WITHOUT
painkillers !!!