bob bob is offline

Default boat survived the storm

was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 2, 9:25*pm, bob wrote:
was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

Great report Bob. Glad all went well for you and that your Tolly
survived the squall, and you rode it through ok.
Jim Jim is offline

On 7/2/2012 10:25 PM, bob wrote:
was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

tohellwiththeboat. itwasfortunatethatyourfamilyanddogssurvived.
howcomeyourweatherradiodidn'talertyou?

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 3, 9:46*am, Jim wrote:
On 7/2/2012 10:25 PM, bob wrote:

was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

tohellwiththeboat. itwasfortunatethatyourfamilyanddogssurvived.
howcomeyourweatherradiodidn'talertyou?

Why didn't you space your words dude? I thought I was the onlly one
who typed that way... (sometimes,
er... most of the time)

On 7/3/2012 6:37 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 3, 9:46 am, Jim wrote:
On 7/2/2012 10:25 PM, bob wrote:

was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

tohellwiththeboat. itwasfortunatethatyourfamilyanddogssurvived.
howcomeyourweatherradiodidn'talertyou?

Why didn't you space your words dude? I thought I was the onlly one
who typed that way... (sometimes,
er... most of the time)

It's easier for Bob to read.

bob bob is offline

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:30:43 -0400, Oscar wrote:

On 7/3/2012 6:37 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 3, 9:46 am, Jim wrote:
On 7/2/2012 10:25 PM, bob wrote:

was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

tohellwiththeboat. itwasfortunatethatyourfamilyanddogssurvived.
howcomeyourweatherradiodidn'talertyou?

Why didn't you space your words dude? I thought I was the onlly one
who typed that way... (sometimes,
er... most of the time)

It's easier for Bob to read.

and when did you learn to read?

boat survived wf3h[_2_] General 16 September 3rd 11 04:30 AM
Storm at Sea - Powerpoint presentation - File 1 of 1 - storm-op-zee.pps (01/13) Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 August 25th 09 08:40 PM
NL - Den Helder - waiting out the storm - file 3 of 3 storm-3.jpg Jeronimus Tall Ship Photos 0 November 10th 07 07:17 AM
The storm you survived Joe ASA 19 May 12th 07 10:07 AM
Boat Survived Hurricane Charley? Networkin General 18 August 22nd 04 03:55 AM