BoatBanter.com

-   -   boat survived the storm (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/152335-boat-survived-storm.html)

bob July 3rd 12 03:25 AM

boat survived the storm

was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

Tim July 3rd 12 03:59 AM

boat survived the storm

On Jul 2, 9:25*pm, bob wrote:
was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

Great report Bob. Glad all went well for you and that your Tolly
survived the squall, and you rode it through ok.

Jim July 3rd 12 03:46 PM

boat survived the storm

On 7/2/2012 10:25 PM, bob wrote:
was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

tohellwiththeboat. itwasfortunatethatyourfamilyanddogssurvived.
howcomeyourweatherradiodidn'talertyou?

Tim July 3rd 12 11:37 PM

boat survived the storm

On Jul 3, 9:46*am, Jim wrote:
On 7/2/2012 10:25 PM, bob wrote:

was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

tohellwiththeboat. itwasfortunatethatyourfamilyanddogssurvived.
howcomeyourweatherradiodidn'talertyou?

Why didn't you space your words dude? I thought I was the onlly one
who typed that way... (sometimes,
er... most of the time)

Oscar July 4th 12 12:30 AM

boat survived the storm

On 7/3/2012 6:37 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 3, 9:46 am, Jim wrote:
On 7/2/2012 10:25 PM, bob wrote:

was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

tohellwiththeboat. itwasfortunatethatyourfamilyanddogssurvived.
howcomeyourweatherradiodidn'talertyou?

Why didn't you space your words dude? I thought I was the onlly one
who typed that way... (sometimes,
er... most of the time)

It's easier for Bob to read.

bob July 8th 12 11:26 PM

boat survived the storm

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:30:43 -0400, Oscar wrote:

On 7/3/2012 6:37 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 3, 9:46 am, Jim wrote:
On 7/2/2012 10:25 PM, bob wrote:

was actually on the boat with the wife and the 3 standard poodles when
it hit about 1:30 AM saturday morning. hail...sheet lightening, heavy
rains and gusts to 60 mph...poodles were NOT happy! but we all came
through it...and the tollycraft did a great job at the dock. one of
our dockmates was actually 20 miles offshore. he said he was deathly
sick but happy to have survived

tohellwiththeboat. itwasfortunatethatyourfamilyanddogssurvived.
howcomeyourweatherradiodidn'talertyou?

Why didn't you space your words dude? I thought I was the onlly one
who typed that way... (sometimes,
er... most of the time)

It's easier for Bob to read.

and when did you learn to read?