Default Affordable Care Act...

On 6/29/12 11:31 AM, JustWait wrote:

If I were on the other side I would scream "The democrats don't want you
to have doctors".

Scream away. No one rational follows you...the rational people just poke
fun at you.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:23:31 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Where is the carefully researched and thought out Republican plan to
overhaul our system of paying for health care, and by that I don't mean
the repeal of Medicare.

===

I can't claim to speak for everyone but I think there are many who do
not view health care as a proper role for the federal government. I
also think there are many who view most of the federal bureauacracy as
being incompetent, self serving and self perpetuating. Who would
want such an organization to be responsible for their health care?

wrote:

Where is the carefully researched and thought out Republican plan to
overhaul our system of paying for health care, and by that I don't mean
the repeal of Medicare.

===

I can't claim to speak for everyone but I think there are many who do
not view health care as a proper role for the federal government. I
also think there are many who view most of the federal bureauacracy as
being incompetent, self serving and self perpetuating. Who would
want such an organization to be responsible for their health care?

Well, to start with a lot of those high value health plan holders
(unions) who have been exempted from the taxes on their benefits.

wrote:

Where is the carefully researched and thought out Republican plan to
overhaul our system of paying for health care, and by that I don't mean
the repeal of Medicare.

===

I can't claim to speak for everyone but I think there are many who do
not view health care as a proper role for the federal government. I
also think there are many who view most of the federal bureauacracy as
being incompetent, self serving and self perpetuating. Who would
want such an organization to be responsible for their health care?

My name is Oscar and I approve this message

wrote:

Where is the carefully researched and thought out Republican plan to
overhaul our system of paying for health care, and by that I don't mean
the repeal of Medicare.

===

I can't claim to speak for everyone but I think there are many who do
not view health care as a proper role for the federal government. I
also think there are many who view most of the federal bureauacracy as
being incompetent, self serving and self perpetuating. Who would
want such an organization to be responsible for their health care?

Most of the western world doesn't share your opinion. And we're not
talking about the federal government as a provider of healthcare
here...Medicare, after all, may be a federal program, but it is not
supplying the physicians, nurses, therapists, prescriptions, et cetera,
merely the mechanism for payment.

wrote:

Where is the carefully researched and thought out Republican plan to
overhaul our system of paying for health care, and by that I don't mean
the repeal of Medicare.

===

I can't claim to speak for everyone but I think there are many who do
not view health care as a proper role for the federal government. I
also think there are many who view most of the federal bureauacracy as
being incompetent, self serving and self perpetuating. Who would
want such an organization to be responsible for their health care?

Well, to start with a lot of those high value health plan holders
(unions) who have been exempted from the taxes on their benefits.

If only you had the skills to be in a union and have decent health care
insurance, eh?

In article om, 5@
5.com says...

wrote:

Where is the carefully researched and thought out Republican plan to
overhaul our system of paying for health care, and by that I don't mean
the repeal of Medicare.

===

I can't claim to speak for everyone but I think there are many who do
not view health care as a proper role for the federal government. I
also think there are many who view most of the federal bureauacracy as
being incompetent, self serving and self perpetuating. Who would
want such an organization to be responsible for their health care?

My name is Oscar and I approve this message

Then both of you fools should give up your Medicare.
Who the hell do you think you're fooling?
Amazing how folks can flap their lips thinking nobody can recognize
gibberish.

Good roundup on Court of Appeals Ruling in Affordable Care Act X ` Man General 0 September 8th 11 08:53 PM
Affordable Charts? Finally? Chuck Gould General 17 October 26th 06 03:31 AM
Affordable Classes Praxi ASA 1 August 6th 06 02:26 PM
Affordable Flotilla - Advice?? NIALLBRUCE General 0 December 6th 04 11:20 PM
Affordable range finder Marc Auslander Electronics 4 December 16th 03 12:03 AM