Default Building their own coffin...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLo0J...layer_embedded
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 23, 6:38*pm, X ` Man

I believe this one is better suitable for your thread title, Harry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS1Fp...eature=related

On 6/23/12 8:11 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jun 23, 6:38 pm, X ` Man

I believe this one is better suitable for your thread title, Harry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS1Fp...eature=related

Ahh, Fargo. When I worked for The Associated Press many decades ago, the
story was that if you really screwed up badly, Wes Gallagher or Keith
Fuller, the head honchos at The AP, would reassign you to Fargo, and
you'd never get promoted out of there.

Flagged as more spam ****......

X ` Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLo0J...layer_embedded

Democratic propaganda.

Dock building Dan Listermann Boat Building 24 March 2nd 09 05:23 PM
Boat building vs camper building Frogwatch[_2_] General 35 February 11th 09 12:28 AM
Age of Sail Question: What is a coffin brig? Bart Senior ASA 4 April 8th 06 05:30 PM
Building a Snipe Janne Boat Building 0 December 19th 05 10:02 PM
Another Nail in the coffin Bobsprit ASA 16 July 1st 04 06:52 PM