Default It's Sunday, the day to...

On Tue, 22 May 2012 20:02:17 -0700, thumper wrote:

On 5/22/2012 7:29 PM, thumper wrote:

Fear of punishment or hopes of reward are unnecessary for moral behavior
and I sincerely doubt the integrity of those who require it.

That sounded pretty dickish which wasn't my intent and it certainly
wasn't directed at Tim. I apologize for the awkward tone.

Well, it may have sounded a trite dickish, depending on who and what you responded to, but I can't
see anything erroneous in what you said (for whatever that's worth - which ain't much!). And I'm
sure Tim would agree with the statement.

On 5/22/12 11:11 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/22/2012 11:02 PM, thumper wrote:
On 5/22/2012 7:29 PM, thumper wrote:

Fear of punishment or hopes of reward are unnecessary for moral behavior
and I sincerely doubt the integrity of those who require it.

That sounded pretty dickish which wasn't my intent and it certainly
wasn't directed at Tim. I apologize for the awkward tone.

It's ok. Tim is kicking harrys ass here... all he has left is the slob...

snerk Tim, bless him, is selling the same old simple biblical

horse**** that everyone who believes in that sort of thing is selling.
It's his right and privilege to do so, but it doesn't make what he is
selling real and credible. Religion is based upon nothing more than
superstition and is man's attempts to "explain" what he doesn't
understand. Religion throughout history has been used to control man. It
doesn't answer the question as to whether there is or is not a creator
because religion lacks proof.

As for who is "the slob," I'd say without equivocation that you long ago
retired that trophy, too.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 22, 10:11*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 5/22/2012 11:02 PM, thumper wrote:

On 5/22/2012 7:29 PM, thumper wrote:

Fear of punishment or hopes of reward are unnecessary for moral behavior
and I sincerely doubt the integrity of those who require it.

That sounded pretty dickish which wasn't my intent and it certainly
wasn't directed at Tim. I apologize for the awkward tone.

It's ok. Tim is kicking harrys ass here... all he has left is the slob...

Eh, Scott. I'm not in any kind of a jousting match with Harry,. I'm
just curious to why he feels that political and religious threads
should be necessary in a boaters news group.

And actually, I feel I've contributed to this thread way to long.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 23, 5:32*am, X ` Man

*snerk *Tim, bless him, is selling the same old simple biblical
horse**** that everyone who believes in that sort of thing is selling.

"Selling?"

Er, Harry. I dont' start religious threads....

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 22 May 2012 09:44:33 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 20 May 2012 09:01:23 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Religion...why, it's whatever you want it to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Hilarious!!!! And there's this one, too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q1wFvXnv0
&src_vid=OFkeKKszXTw&annotation_id=annotation_424 494&feature=iv

Don't miss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4M3...feature=relmfu

"You bunch of magic bra wearing freaks!"!!!!!

On 5/23/2012 8:45 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

Religion...why, it's whatever you want it to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Hilarious!!!! And there's this one, too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q1wFvXnv0
&src_vid=OFkeKKszXTw&annotation_id=annotation_4244 94&feature=iv

Don't miss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4M3...feature=relmfu

"You bunch of magic bra wearing freaks!"!!!!!

Wow, you are probably the most ignorant bigot here... worth of harrys
approval...

In article , says...

wrote:

Religion...why, it's whatever you want it to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Hilarious!!!! And there's this one, too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q1wFvXnv0
&src_vid=OFkeKKszXTw&annotation_id=annotation_4244 94&feature=iv

Don't miss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4M3...feature=relmfu

Wow, all that hate... Do you guys really think you are better than
everyone who is not you? Must be a Progressive thing, maybe it's a gene
like Downs Syndrome or something. There should be a study.

Who said anything about hating anybody? To be honest, I think I AM
better than someone who thinks there is an all knowing, all seeing god
on a planet called kolob. I also think I'm better than someone who
believes that their "goddesses" (wives) must spend eternity in "full
submission" to their husbands. I also have trouble with the belief that
the Garden of Eden is in Missouri!

On 5/23/2012 8:53 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In , says...

wrote:

[...]

So, you think you are better than anybody who doesn't think just like
you.. Well, we already knew you were a bigot, now you just proved it..

In article , says...

wrote:

Religion...why, it's whatever you want it to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Hilarious!!!! And there's this one, too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q1wFvXnv0
&src_vid=OFkeKKszXTw&annotation_id=annotation_4244 94&feature=iv

Don't miss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4M3...feature=relmfu

"You bunch of magic bra wearing freaks!"!!!!!

Wow, you are probably the most ignorant bigot here... worth of harrys
approval...

Could you translate your insane babble to English, to start with? And
what is ignorant about my comment? It's a quote, dumb ass.

wrote:

[...]

There is no one in here, not even Canuck or his brother Oscar in
Florida, who is as bigoted as the fundamentalist Christian preachers and
spokesperson who "pronounce" each day from the sewer...like this one:

North Carolina Pastor Charles Worley shared with his congregation this
weekend how he thinks the country should deal with the scourge of gay
men and lesbians: Lock them into a pen with an electrified fence, drop
food down to them, and because they can’t reproduce, they will die out.

The Pastor’s leper colony-esque proposal came in response to the
president’s endorsement of same-sex marriage, which he said “anybody
with any sense” would be against. Worley explained that the idea of two
men kissing makes him “pukin’ sick,” so he developed a proposal to “get
rid of all the lesbians and queers”:

WORLEY: I figured a way out — a way to get rid of all the lesbians and
queers. But I couldn’t get it passed through Congress. Build a great big
large fence, 150 or 100 miles long. Put all the lesbians in there. Fly
over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the
homosexuals. Have that fence electrified so they can’t get out. Feed
‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know
why? They can’t reproduce.

Or the other Christian asshole, Sean Harris, who said he advocated
hitting children who showed “Gay tendencies.”

FAYETTEVILLE — A North Carolina pastor said he was using hyperbole and
regrets his choice of words when he told parents during a sermon on
marriage to punch any sons who make gestures that might indicate they
are gay.

Berean Baptist Church pastor Sean Harris preached Sunday about marriage
before next week’s vote on a state constitutional amendment banning gay
marriage, The Fayetteville Observer reports.

In an online video of the sermon, Harris said: “Dads, the second you see
that son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that
wrist. Man up. Give them a good punch. OK?”

Harris got some grief over his statements and then “retracted” them, but
that doesn’t negate what he said and preaches.

- - -

Good "christian gentlemen," these. Along with hundreds of others...makes
you think fundamental christianity is a hate-based sect.