Default It's Sunday, the day to...

On 5/21/12 7:11 PM, Tim wrote:
On May 21, 7:01 am, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 5/21/12 7:47 AM, Tim wrote:

On May 21, 6:36 am, X ` Man

I don't "twist" scripture at all. I'm simply pointing out the
hatefulness and hypocrisy of those who use it to "control" others, and
how they push certain passages they believe are in it and ignore others.
It's the same sort of nonsense I find in self-described conservative
christians who pay little attention to the serious teachings of their
savior.

Sure you do. And that aligns you with the so-called,
"rightie-christian-fundies" that do the same thing to foundate their
absurd agendas.

Really Harry, you shouldn't do that.

I don't have a religious agenda, other than to minimize or keep
religious superstition and bigotry and hypocrisy out of my secular
society. What religious people believe is their business, so long as
they do not force those beliefs onto society.

can.com wrote:
On 5/21/12 7:47 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Good luck with that bub. Our society wont acomodte you.

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 20 May 2012 09:01:23 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Religion...why, it's whatever you want it to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Hilarious!!!! And there's this one, too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q1wFvXnv0
&src_vid=OFkeKKszXTw&annotation_id=annotation_4244 94&feature=iv

In ,

You are a bigoted ****....

wrote:

Religion...why, it's whatever you want it to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Hilarious!!!! And there's this one, too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q1wFvXnv0
&src_vid=OFkeKKszXTw&annotation_id=annotation_4244 94&feature=iv

You are a bigoted ****....

You are the ranking moron of rec.boats. Really. If awards were being
given out for ignorance and stupidity, you'd retire the trophies.

In article , says...

wrote:

Religion...why, it's whatever you want it to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Hilarious!!!! And there's this one, too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q1wFvXnv0
&src_vid=OFkeKKszXTw&annotation_id=annotation_4244 94&feature=iv

You are a bigoted ****....

What did you find not true about the video? You and slammer, the lowest
of the low....

On 5/22/2012 10:00 AM, X ` Man wrote:

You are the ranking moron of rec.boats. Really. If awards were being
given out for ignorance and stupidity, you'd retire the trophies.

Just because a fat old pedophile says it, doesn't make it true, sorry
krause...

wrote:

Religion...why, it's whatever you want it to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Hilarious!!!! And there's this one, too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q1wFvXnv0
&src_vid=OFkeKKszXTw&annotation_id=annotation_4244 94&feature=iv

Don't miss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4M3...feature=relmfu

Wow, all that hate... Do you guys really think you are better than
everyone who is not you? Must be a Progressive thing, maybe it's a gene
like Downs Syndrome or something. There should be a study.

wrote:

Religion...why, it's whatever you want it to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Hilarious!!!! And there's this one, too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q1wFvXnv0
&src_vid=OFkeKKszXTw&annotation_id=annotation_4244 94&feature=iv

Don't miss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4M3...feature=relmfu

Wow, all that hate... Do you guys really think you are better than
everyone who is not you? Must be a Progressive thing, maybe it's a gene
like Downs Syndrome or something. There should be a study.

You just don't "get it," do you, stupid?

Not a day goes by in which some bloody awful self-described "Christian"
lay person or minister doesn't say some real awful things about
minorities, gays, women, Muslims, whatever, and in the process, denies
the teachings of Jesus. I mean really awful, such as that Carolina
preacher this past weekend who made some perverse suggestions (and then
claimed he was only kidding) about "handling" young children who might
be behaving in a "gay" way.

These sorts of Christians make all sorts of pronouncements about the
belief or behavior of others and claim their source is "the bible." All
they are doing is cherry picking something they found in the bible and
typically misinterpreting the phrase or section and then ignoring many
other sections that don't fit into their view of the world.

They therefore leave themselves and their religious beliefs open to
ridicule, and it is well-deserved. Betty Bowers is near-perfect at
punching holes in those who use religious fundamentalism to put down others.

You're a perfect example of a little turd who feigns piety and belief
and actually behaves just the opposite of what your savior preached.