Default It's Sunday, the day to...

On 5/21/12 10:48 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/21/2012 10:20 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/21/12 8:59 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/20/2012 7:42 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/20/12 7:27 PM, Tim wrote:
On May 20, 5:22 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 5/20/12 6:00 PM, Tim wrote:

On May 20, 8:57 am, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:

Virginity was highly overrated then...and now.

Why?

It's bit of a simple-minded way to judge the "purity" or
"righteousness"
or whatever of a partner, among other things.

Very simple indeed Harry, I thought you were above that.

I don't see the connection between virginity and anything but virginity
in most people over the age of 14.

But you said before you thought it was ok to rape a 10 year old and
spirit them over the state border for an abortion to avoid the legal
ramifications...

No, I didn't, little ****.

Sure you did. I asked if ten was too young to spirit over state lines
without parental consent or even notification, and you answered with a
definitive *no it is not too young"... Period.... NAMBLA boy...

Bull****.

On Mon, 21 May 2012 07:36:30 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:
On 5/21/12 7:29 AM, Tim wrote:
On May 21, 5:28 am, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 5/20/12 11:06 PM, Tim wrote:

On May 20, 5:20 pm, X ` Man

And what could be more Mosaic than the 10
commandments?

the "10 Commandments" and the "Mosaic Law" are two different
objects, Harry.

The commandments were Gods benchmark, and the Law was how the
Israelite's were to be judged.

Of course, modern day Christians are *selective* in what they

want to
impose on others.

As well as your *selective* scripture references.

Mosaic law includes the 10 Commandments. And the point is that

those who
use "selected" passages in the bible to try to control others, as
fundies are wont to do, and ignore the passages they don't like,

are
hypocritical control freaks and nothing more. The bible says a

lot of
things and if you are going to cite it as *the* source of what

is right
or wrong, you can't cherry pick.

Then why do you?

I don't use the bible to try to control people or as a device to
spread hatred and cruelty. That's a fundamentalist trait.

You,re doing it right now, dip****.

....go out on the boat, relax, and do some fishing.

can.com wrote:

[...]

harry is full of hate, that's what he does...

can.com wrote:
On 5/20/12 11:06 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

I don't see a great difference between Krause and Jerramiah Wright

Tim Tim is offline

On May 21, 7:01*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 5/21/12 7:47 AM, Tim wrote:

On May 21, 6:36 am, X ` Man

I don't "twist" scripture at all. I'm simply pointing out the
hatefulness and hypocrisy of those who use it to "control" others, and
how they push certain passages they believe are in it and ignore others.
It's the same sort of nonsense I find in self-described conservative
christians who pay little attention to the serious teachings of their
savior.

Sure you do. And that aligns you with the so-called,
"rightie-christian-fundies" that do the same thing to foundate their
absurd agendas.

Really Harry, you shouldn't do that.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 21, 10:35*am, thumper wrote:
...go out on the boat, relax, and do some fishing.

Great idea! That's exactly what I'm going to do this weekend!

can.com wrote:
On 5/21/12 7:47 AM, Tim wrote:

On May 21, 6:36 am, X ` Man

I don't "twist" scripture at all. I'm simply pointing out the
hatefulness and hypocrisy of those who use it to "control" others, and
how they push certain passages they believe are in it and ignore others.
It's the same sort of nonsense I find in self-described conservative
christians who pay little attention to the serious teachings of their
savior.

Sure you do. And that aligns you with the so-called,
"rightie-christian-fundies" that do the same thing to foundate their
absurd agendas.

Really Harry, you shouldn't do that.

harry has always been a hypocrite, it's his usual MO...

On 5/21/2012 7:14 PM, Tim wrote:
On May 21, 10:35 am, wrote:
...go out on the boat, relax, and do some fishing.

Great idea! That's exactly what I'm going to do this weekend!

We are going racing! Jess has stayed rubber side down three in a row
after a rough start of the season...