Default It's Sunday, the day to...

On 5/23/2012 5:07 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/23/12 4:56 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/23/2012 4:04 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/23/12 3:57 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/23/2012 1:37 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/23/12 1:22 PM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2012 09:20:03 -0700, wrote:

On 5/23/2012 3:31 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 22 May 2012 20:02:17 -0700, wrote:

On 5/22/2012 7:29 PM, thumper wrote:

Fear of punishment or hopes of reward are unnecessary for moral
behavior
and I sincerely doubt the integrity of those who require it.

That sounded pretty dickish which wasn't my intent and it
certainly
wasn't directed at Tim. I apologize for the awkward tone.

Well, it may have sounded a trite dickish, depending on who and
what
you responded to, but I can't
see anything erroneous in what you said (for whatever that's
worth -
which ain't much!). And I'm
sure Tim would agree with the statement.

It was in response to Tim's biblical quotes threatening an ultimate
judgment day. They appeal to fearful immaturity (IMO).

Most folk don't take everything in the Bible literally.

Most fundies do, and, most fundies are Republicans.

You are funny when you try to tell folks who have a moral core, what
they are thinking... LOL!

Today's fundies have a moral core built upon hate.

You, loogie, and the pig are the ones here trolling Tim and the rest of
the religious here. That is nothing but liberal intolerance and hate...
but not unexpected..

I respect Tim's religious feelings as they pertain

.... you don't get it harry, this is as far as I get when you type. You
don't have the decency to have a real conversation, so why would anybody
bother anyway??

On 5/23/2012 1:37 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/23/12 1:22 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

I respect Tim's religious feelings as they pertain to helping others.
I'm not aware of anyone else here who might qualify as "the religious,"
meaning a person who follows at least some of the significant teachings
of Jesus, if they happen to be Christians. There's no evidence
whatsoever that you follow the teachings of Jesus. You're a hate-filled
little monkey.

He's a full step below a Baboon.

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I do get it. I don't respect "the religious" who hide behind their
"religions" and don't follow the major precepts of their faith(s).
Saying you are a "Christian" in one breath and then spewing out hatred
towards gays, Latinos, blacks, Jews, Muslims, the poor, et cetera, in
another breath, means you are NOT really a Christian. It means you are a
hypocrite.

wrote:

[...]

again, why bother, I already know what you are gonna say, blah blah blah...

On 5/23/2012 8:11 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 22 May 2012 16:39:50 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Here's thee rest of it:

However, the hatred that is negative surely has to be that which is
directed against others.

A little more love:

http://tinyurl.com/7rezug6

And, I don't know about you, but every time I have been to a Christian
church there have been children in the congregation. How do you think
this message and the giggles, laughs, guffaws, smirks, and snerks from
the adults in the congregation affected those children?

Geeze, I would never vote for anybody who went to that church for 20
years...

The rest I am sure is more cherry picked **** to troll non-candidates
here in rec.boats... snerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTiBv...eature=related

I have a suggestion. If you really can preach the message of love and
tolerance effectively, you don't need to go to Haiti or Equatorial
Africa, or the South American rain forest, you only need to go to the
Bible Belt and help those people interpret the Bible without the 10
pounds of HATE they all find in it. That really would be a good deed.

On 5/23/2012 8:20 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2012 20:16:32 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:

Here's thee rest of it:

However, the hatred that is negative surely has to be that which is
directed against others.

A little more love:

http://tinyurl.com/7rezug6

And, I don't know about you, but every time I have been to a Christian
church there have been children in the congregation. How do you think
this message and the giggles, laughs, guffaws, smirks, and snerks from
the adults in the congregation affected those children?

Geeze, I would never vote for anybody who went to that church for 20
years...

But you WOULD vote for a cult member like Romney, right?

Or do YOU wear Magic underwear, too?

A cult member? Magic underwear? Oh, I can see you are just here for
bluster and not serious, fact based conversation... Later
harry/loogie/bonnie.....

On 5/23/12 8:31 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/23/2012 8:20 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2012 20:16:32 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:

Here's thee rest of it:

However, the hatred that is negative surely has to be that which is
directed against others.

A little more love:

http://tinyurl.com/7rezug6

And, I don't know about you, but every time I have been to a Christian
church there have been children in the congregation. How do you think
this message and the giggles, laughs, guffaws, smirks, and snerks from
the adults in the congregation affected those children?

Geeze, I would never vote for anybody who went to that church for 20
years...

But you WOULD vote for a cult member like Romney, right?

Or do YOU wear Magic underwear, too?

A cult member? Magic underwear? Oh, I can see you are just here for
bluster and not serious, fact based conversation... Later
harry/loogie/bonnie.....

Do you even know what a cult is, dummy? *Every* religion is a cult by
quality dictionary definition.

On May 23, 10:25*pm, wrote:

wrote:

Here's thee rest of it:

However, the hatred that is negative surely has to be that which is
directed against others.

A little more love:

http://tinyurl.com/7rezug6

And, I don't know about you, but every time I have been to a Christian
church there have been children in the congregation. How do you think
this message and the giggles, laughs, guffaws, smirks, and snerks from
the adults in the congregation affected those children?

Geeze, I would never vote for anybody who went to that church for 20
years...

But you WOULD vote for a cult member like Romney, right?

Or do YOU wear Magic underwear, too?

A cult member? Magic underwear? Oh, I can see you are just here for
bluster and not serious, fact based conversation... Later
harry/loogie/bonnie.....

Interesting! No denial of magic underwear. So you are a member of the
same cult as Romney! Interesting!

The Freak wears his magic undies a couple sizes too small.

On 5/23/2012 9:25 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2012 20:31:21 -0400,
wrote:

On 5/23/2012 8:20 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2012 20:16:32 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Why would I deny wearing something that doesn't exist anywhere but in
your cowardly little world of trolls?

wrote:

Here's thee rest of it:

However, the hatred that is negative surely has to be that which is
directed against others.

The Bible clearly teaches hatred toward non-believers and Christians
have been hated back for that reason.

Well, If all you want to do is pick and choose from the Old Testament,
then you're right!

Isn't that what the fundies do?