Default A Well-rounded Dog...

....and great background music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxTU...ube_gdata_plaJ

On Sun, 06 May 2012 16:45:46 -0400, John H.
wrote:

...and great background music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxTU...ube_gdata_plaJ

===

John, have you been doing any boating?

wrote:

...and great background music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxTU...ube_gdata_plaJ

===

John, have you been doing any boating?

Nope, not yet. Lot's of camping with the new rig.

Hope you didn't find the dog post offensive.,

On 5/7/12 3:44 PM, wrote:

wrote:

...and great background music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxTU...ube_gdata_plaJ

===

John, have you been doing any boating?

Nope, not yet. Lot's of camping with the new rig.

Hope you didn't find the dog post offensive.,

Me Ed demonstrated another handy skill the other night. We went out on
a "super moon" cruise Saturday but it was a super low tide.
I found myself in about 10" of water in the middle of the channel. I
know there is a little sweet spot that moves around in that area where
I can get another 7-8" of water. I got off the boat to go looking for
it in foot and Mr Ed decided to help. He covers a lot more ground than
me and in a couple minutes he found the sweet spot. I was just
standing on the boat watching at that point. I poled us over there and
we were on our way.

You should talk Mr. Ed into posting here. He has a boat, he has
necessary boating skills. His posts certainlyw would be more on topic
than, say, those of JustHate, Herring, iLoogy, Oscar, Bayboat, and the
rest of the dumbfochs in the Club of the Useless.

In article , dump-on-
says...

wrote:

[...]

When's the last time you posted on topic here, Harry?

wrote:

[...]

Are you going to make some boating posts or just sit around bellyaching
about there not being any boating posts.

On Mon, 07 May 2012 15:44:51 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

...and great background music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxTU...ube_gdata_plaJ

===

John, have you been doing any boating?

Nope, not yet. Lot's of camping with the new rig.

Hope you didn't find the dog post offensive.,

Me Ed demonstrated another handy skill the other night. We went out on
a "super moon" cruise Saturday but it was a super low tide.
I found myself in about 10" of water in the middle of the channel. I
know there is a little sweet spot that moves around in that area where
I can get another 7-8" of water. I got off the boat to go looking for
it in foot and Mr Ed decided to help. He covers a lot more ground than
me and in a couple minutes he found the sweet spot. I was just
standing on the boat watching at that point. I poled us over there and
we were on our way.

That damn bulldog has nothin' over MrEd. How was the 'super moon'. Here it was too cloudy to see the
damn thing, although it was pretty spectacular the night before.

Orthopedic Dog Beds, Dog Beds for Large Dogs – At Boss Pet Supplies sammy dae General 0 January 24th 12 09:23 AM
Our new dog... John H[_12_] General 14 February 13th 10 03:53 PM
For the dog who has everything... Don White General 1 May 8th 09 05:47 PM
Forming rounded corners with Fiberglass and ply. [email protected] Boat Building 19 October 15th 07 02:50 PM
The Right Dog jlrogers ASA 29 December 5th 05 07:32 PM