Default U2 landings anyone??

This is funny...make sure no kids in the room, then crank the sound up.

After seeing this, it's amazing we had any of these birds left in the fleet after their first ten
years of operations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamnTyfkUBY

In article ,
says...

This is funny...make sure no kids in the room, then crank the sound up.

After seeing this, it's amazing we had any of these birds left in the fleet after their first ten
years of operations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamnTyfkUBY

Take a look at the Caribou, you wouldn't think it was a STOL aircraft. I
have about 10 jumps out of those. They can take about 50 skydivers at a
time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px9_XWVqFHs

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:06:14 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

This is funny...make sure no kids in the room, then crank the sound up.

After seeing this, it's amazing we had any of these birds left in the fleet after their first ten
years of operations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamnTyfkUBY

Take a look at the Caribou, you wouldn't think it was a STOL aircraft. I
have about 10 jumps out of those. They can take about 50 skydivers at a
time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px9_XWVqFHs

We flew them several times in Vietnam. I think the Air Force finally got them all away from the
Army. They were a fun plane to fly in, but not for long trips.