BoatBanter.com

-   -   13 most useless majors! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/151680-13-most-useless-majors.html)

iBoaterer[_2_] April 25th 12 03:58 PM

13 most useless majors!

Gee, sure are a lot of liberal arts degrees in there, including
Journalism and English Lit!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow...ollegemajors/?
cid=hero_media

iBoaterer[_2_] April 26th 12 01:37 PM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:58:39 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Gee, sure are a lot of liberal arts degrees in there, including
Journalism and English Lit!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow...ollegemajors/?
cid=hero_media

Probably some kind of knuckle dragger's sour grapes. Reread and note
the "experienced" unemployment rate for most of those jobs.

It's a very well researched fact that liberal arts majors don't make the
kind of money that technical and physical science type majors do.

iBoaterer[_2_] April 26th 12 05:28 PM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:37:05 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:58:39 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Gee, sure are a lot of liberal arts degrees in there, including
Journalism and English Lit!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow...ollegemajors/?
cid=hero_media

Probably some kind of knuckle dragger's sour grapes. Reread and note
the "experienced" unemployment rate for most of those jobs.

It's a very well researched fact that liberal arts majors don't make the
kind of money that technical and physical science type majors do.

Why does that make them "useless?"

Because you can make as much money with a high school diploma.

iBoaterer[_2_] April 26th 12 06:08 PM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:28:12 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:37:05 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:58:39 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Gee, sure are a lot of liberal arts degrees in there, including
Journalism and English Lit!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow...ollegemajors/?
cid=hero_media

Probably some kind of knuckle dragger's sour grapes. Reread and note
the "experienced" unemployment rate for most of those jobs.

It's a very well researched fact that liberal arts majors don't make the
kind of money that technical and physical science type majors do.

Why does that make them "useless?"

Because you can make as much money with a high school diploma.

So, there is no value in education beyond the pay check! Oh, I get it,
this is iBoaterer, never mind.

So.... you'd go to school at full cost to you to get a job that you
could get without a college degree? Figures.

X ` Man[_3_] April 26th 12 06:16 PM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/26/12 1:00 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:28:12 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:37:05 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:58:39 -0400, wrote:

Gee, sure are a lot of liberal arts degrees in there, including
Journalism and English Lit!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow...ollegemajors/?
cid=hero_media

Probably some kind of knuckle dragger's sour grapes. Reread and note
the "experienced" unemployment rate for most of those jobs.

It's a very well researched fact that liberal arts majors don't make the
kind of money that technical and physical science type majors do.

Why does that make them "useless?"

Because you can make as much money with a high school diploma.

So, there is no value in education beyond the pay check! Oh, I get it,
this is iBoaterer, never mind.

I'm not aware of a liberal arts grad in my immediate circle of
colleagues and acquaintances, about 50 men and women, who is making less
than six figures a year, if that is any kind of standard, with the
exception of a few classroom teachers. Most of us deliberately avoiding
getting a "trade school education" in college, and attended for the
value of what a good liberal arts education can help you achieve
mentally. Back in the days before electricity, when I was an undergrad,
I remained in the College of Arts & Sciences rather than take the offer
of a transfer to the School of Journalism, not that I had anything
against the school or journalists. The courses I wanted to take in the
J-school were available to any university undergrad.

Sadly, our society doesn't value with money those who give to society
(teachers, firemen, police officers, nurses, social workers, et cetera)
as much as it values with money those who take from society (bankers,
stock brokers, senior corporate execs, MBAs, many lawyers, et cetera).

BAR[_2_] April 27th 12 01:33 AM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:37:05 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:58:39 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Gee, sure are a lot of liberal arts degrees in there, including
Journalism and English Lit!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow...ollegemajors/?
cid=hero_media

Probably some kind of knuckle dragger's sour grapes. Reread and note
the "experienced" unemployment rate for most of those jobs.

It's a very well researched fact that liberal arts majors don't make the
kind of money that technical and physical science type majors do.

Why does that make them "useless?"

Would you like fries with that?

BAR[_2_] April 27th 12 01:34 AM

13 most useless majors!

[...]

$200,000 dollars in debt and what do you get? No marketable skills and a
$2,500 dollar a month student loan payment each month.

Wayne B April 27th 12 02:10 AM

13 most useless majors!

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:28:12 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Why does that make them "useless?"

Because you can make as much money with a high school diploma.

===

Arguably some people are able to do that but the broad based
statistics are against you. I have run into a surprising number of
people however with good educations but with no clue how to put that
knowledge to practical use. There should be a mandatory college
course called "Resourcefulness, Hustle and Problem Solving".

BAR[_2_] April 27th 12 12:32 PM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:33:37 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:37:05 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:58:39 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Gee, sure are a lot of liberal arts degrees in there, including
Journalism and English Lit!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow...ollegemajors/?
cid=hero_media

Probably some kind of knuckle dragger's sour grapes. Reread and note
the "experienced" unemployment rate for most of those jobs.

It's a very well researched fact that liberal arts majors don't make the
kind of money that technical and physical science type majors do.

Why does that make them "useless?"

Would you like fries with that?

Well, apparently that high school diploma taught you suggestive
selling. Congrats.

It also taught me the value of a good work ethic, which has resulted in
a very good standard of living.

JustWait[_2_] April 27th 12 02:18 PM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/27/2012 9:15 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 07:32:34 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:33:37 -0400, wrote:

[...]

A very good work ethic that taught you to belittle people that work at
McDonald. Last time I checked, that was an honest living. Great
accomplishment.

Not everybody is so narrow as to judge quality of life by the size of
the paycheck. However, if that floats your boat, have at it.

Romney would love you, let the little people eat cake.

Uh, that's Bar, not Harry you are responding to.

X ` Man[_3_] April 27th 12 02:37 PM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/27/12 9:18 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/27/2012 9:15 AM, wrote:
[...]

BAR, aka BertBrain, consistently belittles formal education, possibly
because he doesn't have much of it.

There are many people who go to college to continue their education, to
develop intellectually, to learn, as it were, for the sake of learning,
to learn critical thinking, and not necessarily to learn a trade,
although it isn't all mutually exclusive.

Non-intellectuals and anti-intellectuals, people like you and your
friend BertBrain, don't understand this.

iBoaterer[_2_] April 27th 12 02:56 PM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:18:33 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 4/27/2012 9:15 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Yes, it is. For all of Harry's shortcomings, he does seem to value
education.

Bar posts that he only values the size of the paycheck.

Where did BAR "post that he only values the size of the paycheck."

BAR[_2_] April 27th 12 10:17 PM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 07:32:34 -0400, BAR wrote:

[...]

You need to do some research before you start spouting off asshole. I
worked at McDonald's my junior year of high school. Opening on weekends
and working 3 evenings a week. Not a bad pay check for a high school kid
flipping burgers. During my senior year I was in a co-op program, school
half a day and working as a GS-1 at the USDA in Washington DC (14th &
Independence), 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. I was bored on the weekends
because my buddies were working at McDonald's on Saturday and Sunday
mornings. So, I started working on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Prior to this I had a paper route for 3 years and the year before that I
had a donut route, Krispy-Kreme donuts door to door.

Not everybody is so narrow as to judge quality of life by the size of
the paycheck. However, if that floats your boat, have at it.

Narrow? I figured out early in life what hard work would get you and I
managed to get mine.

Romney would love you, let the little people eat cake.

I started out as a little people and worked my way into being able to
eat cake.

BAR[_2_] April 28th 12 04:36 AM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:56:12 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:18:33 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 4/27/2012 9:15 AM,
wrote:
[...]

You don't understand the English language? Reread for comprehension.
Note that he hasn't denied it.

You have not denied enjoying beating your wife and children.

Wayne B April 28th 12 10:09 AM

13 most useless majors!

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:54:44 -0400, wrote:

You have set forth the position that anything but a technical degree
is "useless," and those non-technical types make less money and hold
less prestigious jobs. Are you ready to post that there is merit to a
liberal arts education that transcends the paycheck?

===

Why not just let it go?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and priorities, and it is
difficult to measure subjective benefits in any event.

Howzabout a spirited boat discussion?

iBoaterer[_2_] April 28th 12 01:49 PM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:56:12 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:18:33 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 4/27/2012 9:15 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Note that you can't show me where BAR "post that he only values the size
of the paycheck".

BAR[_2_] April 28th 12 03:08 PM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:36:19 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:56:12 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:18:33 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 4/27/2012 9:15 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Nor have I posted that it is "useless" NOT beating them.

You have set forth the position that anything but a technical degree
is "useless," and those non-technical types make less money and hold
less prestigious jobs. Are you ready to post that there is merit to a
liberal arts education that transcends the paycheck?

Why is changing my opinon so important to you?

John H.[_5_] April 28th 12 11:34 PM

13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:29:25 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:08:40 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:36:19 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:56:12 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:18:33 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 4/27/2012 9:15 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Changing your opinion is imminently unimportant, to me. Finally
admitting it may help iboaterer get a clue.

Is it eminently imminent?

Tim April 28th 12 11:44 PM

13 most useless majors!

On Apr 28, 3:30*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:09:21 -0400, Wayne B

wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:54:44 -0400, wrote:

You have set forth the position that anything but a technical degree
is "useless," and *those non-technical types make less money and hold
less prestigious jobs. Are you ready to post that there is merit to a
liberal arts education that transcends the paycheck?

===

Why not just let it go?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and priorities, and it is
difficult to measure subjective benefits in any event.

Howzabout a spirited boat discussion?

I'm good with that.... anybody left here own a boat, so that I'm not
just talking to myself?

Tim April 28th 12 11:47 PM

13 most useless majors!

wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:54:44 -0400, wrote:

You have set forth the position that anything but a technical degree
is "useless," and *those non-technical types make less money and hold
less prestigious jobs. Are you ready to post that there is merit to a
liberal arts education that transcends the paycheck?

===

Why not just let it go?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and priorities, and it is
difficult to measure subjective benefits in any event.

Howzabout a spirited boat discussion?

I'm good with that.... anybody left here own a boat, so that I'm not
just talking to myself?

Do you have a boat? If so, what is it, and why dont' you post about
it.?

Wayne B April 29th 12 12:23 AM

13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:30:00 -0400, wrote:

I'm good with that.... anybody left here own a boat, so that I'm not
just talking to myself?

===

I'm actually on one of my boats as we speak. Any recommended
favorites in Key West, Florida? We're going to be here for at least
a few more days. Weather is somewhat marginal but the rain has held
off so far. Docking yesterday in 20+ knots of wind was "interesting"
but uneventful in the end.

Wayne B April 29th 12 12:28 AM

13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:33:09 -0400, wrote:

Do you have a boat? Want to talk about that, instead?

===

Yes, more than I can count. Should we start with the canoe and all
of the inflatables, or would you rather start with the trawler and
runabout? I think my son's windsurfer is still in the storage locker
if that is of interest.

BAR[_2_] April 29th 12 12:35 AM

13 most useless majors!

In article ,
says...

wrote:

I'm good with that.... anybody left here own a boat, so that I'm not
just talking to myself?

===

I'm actually on one of my boats as we speak. Any recommended
favorites in Key West, Florida? We're going to be here for at least
a few more days. Weather is somewhat marginal but the rain has held
off so far. Docking yesterday in 20+ knots of wind was "interesting"
but uneventful in the end.

On shore or off shore wind?

Wayne B April 29th 12 01:09 AM

13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:35:03 -0400, BAR wrote:

I'm actually on one of my boats as we speak. Any recommended
favorites in Key West, Florida? We're going to be here for at least
a few more days. Weather is somewhat marginal but the rain has held
off so far. Docking yesterday in 20+ knots of wind was "interesting"
but uneventful in the end.

On shore or off shore wind?

===

Wind was out of the east south east so mostly offshore from where we
are docked. The outer approach was gnarly but things flattened out
inside.

Wayne B April 29th 12 02:29 AM

13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:52:01 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

Do you have a boat? Want to talk about that, instead?

===

Yes, more than I can count. Should we start with the canoe and all
of the inflatables, or would you rather start with the trawler and
runabout? I think my son's windsurfer is still in the storage locker
if that is of interest.

I'm SO impressed with your stable! Now that we have your opulence on
the table, could we just talk about boating in general?

===

I'm glad you're impressed with my stable. If you look closely you
may be able to spot the back end of a horse somewhere in your mirror.

Let me gently remind you that you did ask if any of us had boats. And
let me also remind you that boats care little for politics left or
right, only port and starboard.

For what it's worth, I learned something new today while walking the
Key West waterfront, always an adventure. A small party boat had
just docked and the mate was throwing left over live bait to a school
of tarpon lurking under the dock. The tarpon were big, 5 to 6
footers, and they were snapping up the bait fish like jelly beans,
small oval shaped, silvery fish about 2 inches long. I asked the mate
what they were and he replied with something that sounded like
"maharrah".

I'd never heard of maharrah so I tried to Google it up when I got back
to the boat. After several search variations and a few clues from
Google I finally found it. As it turns out, the correct spelling is
actually Mojarra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojarra

Like I said, learn something new everyday.

Take good care of that horse.

Tim April 29th 12 02:35 AM

13 most useless majors!

On Apr 28, 7:46*pm, wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:54:44 -0400, wrote:

You have set forth the position that anything but a technical degree
is "useless," and *those non-technical types make less money and hold
less prestigious jobs. Are you ready to post that there is merit to a
liberal arts education that transcends the paycheck?

===

Why not just let it go?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and priorities, and it is
difficult to measure subjective benefits in any event.

Howzabout a spirited boat discussion?

I'm good with that.... anybody left here own a boat, so that I'm not
just talking to myself?

Do you have a boat? If so, what is it, and why dont' you post about
it.?

Tim, I'd be glad, within reason. I have a large mid-size walk around,
a slightly smaller CC, and a small bay boat.

I do NOT own a Zimmerman like anything, nor (sadly) do I own a
Hatteras of ANY length.

I boat in Salt and Fresh water. I love to fish and do so, frequently.
I have USCG professional qualifications.

To tell more would enable the assholes of this newsgroup to possibly
take advantage of me. I don't need my address or telephone number
posted. I don't need to be stalked. I don't need the gutless posters
here to stalk my family.

There are folks here that I have crossed swords with I think I could
call friend, if we were able to meet each other without anonymity.

I've always been about discussing boats and boating. I'll stop posting
political BS, when that is acceptable, here.

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

I'd like to persuade some of the 'lefties' here as well, but in a
boating news group it's always acceptable to post boating threads and
no mess with the political muse.

And I do understand ones anonymity if one is felt to go that
direction. I don't myself. My name is what it is, and I have two
email addresses both have been used here on rec-boats.

Thanks for keying in on the type and styles of your craft. I, as well
as some others are interested in hearing about them in the future.

Tim April 29th 12 02:41 AM

13 most useless majors!

wrote:
[...]

BTW, I've never been the type to 'call out' someone. No need for it

John H.[_5_] April 29th 12 03:10 PM

13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:46:34 -0400, wrote:

Tim, I'd be glad, within reason. I have a large mid-size walk around,
a slightly smaller CC, and a small bay boat.

I do NOT own a Zimmerman like anything, nor (sadly) do I own a
Hatteras of ANY length.

I boat in Salt and Fresh water. I love to fish and do so, frequently.
I have USCG professional qualifications.

To tell more would enable the assholes of this newsgroup to possibly
take advantage of me. I don't need my address or telephone number
posted. I don't need to be stalked. I don't need the gutless posters
here to stalk my family.

There are folks here that I have crossed swords with I think I could
call friend, if we were able to meet each other without anonymity.

I've always been about discussing boats and boating. I'll stop posting
political BS, when that is acceptable, here.

It is *very* acceptable here, right now, to 'stop posting political BS'.

John H.[_5_] April 29th 12 03:11 PM

13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:49:47 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

I'm good with that.... anybody left here own a boat, so that I'm not
just talking to myself?

===

I'm actually on one of my boats as we speak. Any recommended
favorites in Key West, Florida? We're going to be here for at least
a few more days. Weather is somewhat marginal but the rain has held
off so far. Docking yesterday in 20+ knots of wind was "interesting"
but uneventful in the end.

Actually, with a large contingent of friends, at this moment. Though
we are enjoying the mountains above 4K feet at this point and not near
navigable waters, we are discussing road trips. New Orleans and Key
West are leading contenders.

I'm all ears.

Key West makes a very nice CC. I have the 18'er, which I love!

thumper April 30th 12 06:36 AM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/28/2012 4:23 PM, Wayne B wrote:

... Docking yesterday in 20+ knots of wind was "interesting"
but uneventful in the end.

I came into to dock a little fast tonight and couldn't drop the reverse
bucket on the jet... must have picked up a stick. Good thing the boat
is harder than the dock. From now on I'm checking before getting that
close.

John H.[_5_] April 30th 12 12:23 PM

13 most useless majors!

Ewwww...that could put a crimp in your day. Glad nothing broke.

Wayne B April 30th 12 03:24 PM

13 most useless majors!

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:32:27 -0400, wrote:

If you think listing your
assets is what I was talking about when I accused people here of being
boatless, you are getting pretty self centered.

===

I didn't list my assets, only the boats. Assets are no one's
business.

X ` Man April 30th 12 03:28 PM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/30/12 10:24 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:32:27 -0400, wrote:

If you think listing your
assets is what I was talking about when I accused people here of being
boatless, you are getting pretty self centered.

===

I didn't list my assets, only the boats. Assets are no one's
business.

Items that have "exchange value" are assets. Therefore, boats can be
assets.

JustWait[_2_] April 30th 12 03:28 PM

13 most useless majors!

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get it...

X ` Man[_3_] April 30th 12 03:29 PM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD. Really.

JustWait[_2_] April 30th 12 03:44 PM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/30/2012 9:32 AM, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Maybe you need to look in that mirror, too. If you think listing your
assets is what I was talking about when I accused people here of being
boatless, you are getting pretty self centered.

If you'll note, I never asked anybody what KIND of boat they had. The
only reason I posted what I owned was that I was asked.

I can remember when boat snobbery was unacceptable in this newsgroup.

Right, would that have been before Skipper and harry, or even my boat
business and harry, et al?? Cause I have been here well over a decade
and harry has always been a boat snob... even though most of his boats a
imaginary...

JustWait[_2_] April 30th 12 11:17 PM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get
it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD. Really.

I would love to give you the opportunity to feed it to me...

X ` Man[_3_] April 30th 12 11:21 PM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/30/12 6:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get
it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD. Really.

I would love to give you the opportunity to feed it to me...

Oooh...midgetman plays toughboy.
You're no taller than my wife, and she'd have you spinning and falling
to the ground on brainpower alone.

JustWait[_2_] May 1st 12 12:24 AM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/30/2012 6:21 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 6:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get
it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD.
Really.

I would love to give you the opportunity to feed it to me...

Oooh...midgetman plays toughboy.
You're no taller than my wife, and she'd have you spinning and falling
to the ground on brainpower alone.

I wouldn't know, last time I saw your wife, she was on her knees...

Oscar May 1st 12 01:45 AM

13 most useless majors!

On 4/30/2012 7:24 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/30/2012 6:21 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 6:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get
it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD.
Really.

I would love to give you the opportunity to feed it to me...

Oooh...midgetman plays toughboy.
You're no taller than my wife, and she'd have you spinning and falling
to the ground on brainpower alone.

I wouldn't know, last time I saw your wife, she was on her knees...

Do you still have a copy of that photo?