Default 13 most useless majors!

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:36:10 -0700, thumper wrote:

On 4/28/2012 4:23 PM, Wayne B wrote:

... Docking yesterday in 20+ knots of wind was "interesting"
but uneventful in the end.

I came into to dock a little fast tonight and couldn't drop the reverse
bucket on the jet... must have picked up a stick. Good thing the boat
is harder than the dock. From now on I'm checking before getting that
close.

Ewwww...that could put a crimp in your day. Glad nothing broke.

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:32:27 -0400, wrote:

If you think listing your
assets is what I was talking about when I accused people here of being
boatless, you are getting pretty self centered.

===

I didn't list my assets, only the boats. Assets are no one's
business.

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get it...

On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD. Really.

On 4/30/2012 9:32 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:29:00 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:52:01 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:28:33 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:33:09 -0400,
wrote:

Do you have a boat? Want to talk about that, instead?

===

Yes, more than I can count. Should we start with the canoe and all
of the inflatables, or would you rather start with the trawler and
runabout? I think my son's windsurfer is still in the storage locker
if that is of interest.

I'm SO impressed with your stable! Now that we have your opulence on
the table, could we just talk about boating in general?

===

I'm glad you're impressed with my stable. If you look closely you
may be able to spot the back end of a horse somewhere in your mirror.

Let me gently remind you that you did ask if any of us had boats. And
let me also remind you that boats care little for politics left or
right, only port and starboard.

For what it's worth, I learned something new today while walking the
Key West waterfront, always an adventure. A small party boat had
just docked and the mate was throwing left over live bait to a school
of tarpon lurking under the dock. The tarpon were big, 5 to 6
footers, and they were snapping up the bait fish like jelly beans,
small oval shaped, silvery fish about 2 inches long. I asked the mate
what they were and he replied with something that sounded like
"maharrah".

I'd never heard of maharrah so I tried to Google it up when I got back
to the boat. After several search variations and a few clues from
Google I finally found it. As it turns out, the correct spelling is
actually Mojarra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojarra

Like I said, learn something new everyday.

Take good care of that horse.

Maybe you need to look in that mirror, too. If you think listing your
assets is what I was talking about when I accused people here of being
boatless, you are getting pretty self centered.

If you'll note, I never asked anybody what KIND of boat they had. The
only reason I posted what I owned was that I was asked.

I can remember when boat snobbery was unacceptable in this newsgroup.

Right, would that have been before Skipper and harry, or even my boat
business and harry, et al?? Cause I have been here well over a decade
and harry has always been a boat snob... even though most of his boats a
imaginary...

On 4/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get
it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD. Really.

I would love to give you the opportunity to feed it to me...

On 4/30/12 6:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get
it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD. Really.

I would love to give you the opportunity to feed it to me...

Oooh...midgetman plays toughboy.
You're no taller than my wife, and she'd have you spinning and falling
to the ground on brainpower alone.

On 4/30/2012 6:21 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 6:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get
it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD.
Really.

I would love to give you the opportunity to feed it to me...

Oooh...midgetman plays toughboy.
You're no taller than my wife, and she'd have you spinning and falling
to the ground on brainpower alone.

I wouldn't know, last time I saw your wife, she was on her knees...

On 4/30/2012 7:24 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/30/2012 6:21 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 6:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get
it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD.
Really.

I would love to give you the opportunity to feed it to me...

Oooh...midgetman plays toughboy.
You're no taller than my wife, and she'd have you spinning and falling
to the ground on brainpower alone.

I wouldn't know, last time I saw your wife, she was on her knees...

Do you still have a copy of that photo?

Future Liberal Arts Majors TopBassDog General 2 December 19th 11 04:51 PM
Big Majors - Sampson 4-1 to 4-3, 2009 Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 0 April 11th 09 03:05 PM
Big Majors and Staniel Cays - 3-26 to 4-1 2009 Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 0 April 11th 09 02:52 PM
Useless propeller Bob Crantz ASA 78 September 2nd 06 05:52 PM
UTTERLY USELESS Bobsprit ASA 0 January 14th 04 05:33 PM