Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default New, free, digital magazine focuses on Pacific Northwest Boating

On Apr 16, 12:34*am, Northwest Boater
wrote:
www.pacnwboat.com

No subscription needed. No email addresses harvested.

Actually, I was quite interested in a Western manufactured mini-
cruiser last month and came within a whisker of driving all the way to
Alabama for a Montgomery sailboat.
I had even conversed with the builder (California) over e-mails on
having a new one shipped to New England where I could drive down, pick
it up, and tow it home.
The wife quickly announced that it would be selfish of me to buy that
sailboat as she wouldn't be setting foot on it. She insists on
something stable, and comfortable that has a windshield and doesn't
heel.
With my low tow rating, I'm pretty well limited to a 15' aluminum
sport/bowrider type of boat.
Wimmin.... !