Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Somewhat On Topic: US Energy Independence in 8 years?

This is a very interesting and thought provoking article on the
current state of energy exploration and discovery. It is certainly
on topic with respect to marine fuel prices. One of the most
interesting points is that the current wave of exploration and
discovery is a direct result of higher energy prices over the last few
years. Even though it hurts at the gas pump, achieving energy
independence would be a wonderful thing vis-a-vis our national
security and foreign policy.

http://www.minyanville.com/sectors/energy/articles/us-energy-oil-price-energy-independence/3/23/2012/id/40047

In the interest of full disclosure, I own stock in some of the
companies mentioned.