Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Microbarograph Chart Paper

I just acquired a neat old Bendix Microbarograph, used by the US Navy.
Cheap.

It uses Belfort Part No 8600 chart paper. Which is still on sale for $62 per
100 sheets. Anyone know where I could pick up some for less than that.

This thing still appears to work (some in mint condition sell for $300, $600
or more on EBay), but $62 is more than I paid for this. I need a couple of
clean sheets. The one that was in it had been going around and around for
quite some time and is all marked up. If I can test this thing out, I'll
decide whether its worth 100 fresh sheets.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Ask not for whom the CONTROL-G tolls.

Chart changes doing anything??? Ken Heaton Cruising 0 April 12th 07 12:43 AM
navionics sd chart k.barrett Electronics 2 August 11th 04 11:51 AM
Chart Plotters Marc ASA 5 May 19th 04 11:52 PM
Online chart help please! Joe ASA 4 January 16th 04 08:44 PM
g-chart cw gaskill Electronics 3 November 2nd 03 11:49 PM