k.barrett

Default navionics sd chart

how can i make a back up of my chart, ive tried and transfer of data is the
same, but it wont work in my 320 intelimap, any help or pointer appreciated,
KB

Tom & Susan

Apparently the navioncs charts cannot be backed up. The card that came with
mine said not to even try or the data would be destroyed. I not sure if
this is possible (doubt it) but am not ready to gamble with a $200 dollar SD
card. If you find a safe way let everyone know.. Tom
"k.barrett" wrote in message
how can i make a back up of my chart, ive tried and transfer of data is

the
same, but it wont work in my 320 intelimap, any help or pointer

appreciated,
KB

k.barrett

hi, well i read my card and transfered the data to my pc and wrote it to my
spare sd card, but it dosnt work in the gps,file size is exactly the
same,original card works fine,i was wondering if theres a programme which
will allow me to view my chart on my pc,tried a few but alas no joy,..i have
only tried freeware,if you know how to please let me know,if i suss the card
thing il be sure to tell....might try to format my blank in the gps before i
write data on it, thanks, KB