Default I'm sure glad...

....I stuck my head in here today. Doing so made me remember to go check the boat after the snow and
freezing rain we had a couple days ago. Of course the same stuff closed the golf courses, so the
dogs will get six miles of walking today.

Report on the boat to come.

Have a spectacular day.

On 1/23/12 10:02 AM, Happy John wrote:
...I stuck my head in here today. Doing so made me remember to go check the boat after the snow and
freezing rain we had a couple days ago. Of course the same stuff closed the golf courses, so the
dogs will get six miles of walking today.

Report on the boat to come.

Have a spectacular day.

You didn't use "Mr. Shrink Wrap"? His handiwork is impervious to rain,
snow, sleet and, of course, dandruff.

wrote in message ...

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:02:15 -0500, Happy John
wrote:

...I stuck my head in here today. Doing so made me remember to go check the
boat after the snow and
freezing rain we had a couple days ago. Of course the same stuff closed the
golf courses, so the
dogs will get six miles of walking today.

Report on the boat to come.

Have a spectacular day.

75 and sunny ;-)

---------------------------------------
50 and rainy. We need the rain anyway. One of the driest winters on record
so far. Plus maybe the local clouds are crying over the 2 muffed punts.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:05:27 -0500, X ` Man wrote:

On 1/23/12 10:02 AM, Happy John wrote:
...I stuck my head in here today. Doing so made me remember to go check the boat after the snow and
freezing rain we had a couple days ago. Of course the same stuff closed the golf courses, so the
dogs will get six miles of walking today.

Report on the boat to come.

Have a spectacular day.

You didn't use "Mr. Shrink Wrap"? His handiwork is impervious to rain,
snow, sleet and, of course, dandruff.

Nope, Childress ****ed me off. He left without giving me an invoice to show I'd had the oil changed,
etc. I called him about three times, and each time he promised to send it. Never happened.

I took it to Willow Landing Marina, a Yamaha dealer, and he charged me $10/foot. It held up to 60
mph winds on I-95 bringing the boat back to Ft. Belvoir.

On 1/23/12 1:39 PM, Happy John wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:05:27 -0500, X ` wrote:

On 1/23/12 10:02 AM, Happy John wrote:
...I stuck my head in here today. Doing so made me remember to go check the boat after the snow and
freezing rain we had a couple days ago. Of course the same stuff closed the golf courses, so the
dogs will get six miles of walking today.

Report on the boat to come.

Have a spectacular day.

You didn't use "Mr. Shrink Wrap"? His handiwork is impervious to rain,
snow, sleet and, of course, dandruff.

Nope, Childress ****ed me off. He left without giving me an invoice to show I'd had the oil changed,
etc. I called him about three times, and each time he promised to send it. Never happened.

I took it to Willow Landing Marina, a Yamaha dealer, and he charged me $10/foot. It held up to 60
mph winds on I-95 bringing the boat back to Ft. Belvoir.

$10 a foot is not bad for a fixed place boat dealer.

I am so glad... John H[_2_] General 152 October 15th 11 08:47 PM
I am so glad... John H[_10_] General 15 November 15th 09 07:21 AM
Glad I didn't go... H the K[_4_] General 0 November 13th 09 03:15 AM
OT Glad for Vonage! basskisser General 77 August 28th 06 05:49 PM
So glad I stopped by SoFarrell General 1 June 22nd 05 03:35 AM