Clams Canino

Default OT - The Govornator?

No it's not - here.
I said that for the sake of discussion let's assume Arnie doesn't grope
anyone while in office. That kinda set the paramaters. Only someone
looking to blow up a thread would start the Grope VS blowjob crap. Nothing
constructive can come of it.

-W

"Jim -" wrote in message news:8yjhb.714329
Like it or not Clams, it is a legitimate point he brought up.

Clams Canino

I see that........ and without me the yahooos will grope and blow each
other to smitherines.

-W

"Jim -" wrote in message

You have lost control and have been thrown out as moderator of this

thread.

JimL

Clams,

Look at the bright side. It took a whole couple of hours for
your OT post to go WAYYYYYY OT. :^)

-JimL

PS: Sent you an eail over the weekend asking about an old Merc
motor. Did you get it?

Clams Canino wrote:
As the starter of this topic - I warned of the Gropinator vs BJ crap.

-W I CALL FOUL!

"Gfretwell" wrote in message

No one has said that the 'groping' was okay. Regardless of
party affiliation, Arnold admitted it and apologized for it.

I also think there is a little difference between a 20 year old single

weight

lifter groping groupies at a gym and the 50 year old, married, leader of

the

free world skull ****ing an employee in his office.

JimL

But it would be off topic! :^) I was asking about a mid-80's
Merc that my brother was going to check out. Wasn't sure if mid
80's was up your alley or too new for you. :^) We tried it out
but decided against it as it didn't run too smooth and believed
it had been rode hard and put up wet too many times.

-JimL

Clams Canino wrote:
No.... ask here in this thread.......... LOL

-W

Clams Canino

Actually - I thought that one was funny. I'm not saying Harry doesn;t resort
to silly insults, but that wasn't one. Monica was kind of a porker and that
Flowers chick had a nose that could sneeze all over the free world. Arnold
prolly had a better litter to pick from in Cal. back in the day. I found
the comment humorously accurate.

-W

"Jim -" wrote in message news:Zpmhb.532510

Why do you always choose to reply to a post with childish insults rather

than a well
thought out comments?

JimL

It was a 90hp. Looked good and started right up, but misfired
until around 20 mph (according to the GPS). But to be honest,
I couldn't be sure it wasn't still misfiring. Being a 6 cyl,
the extra cylinders may have made up for it in smoothness at the
higher rpm's. :^) Playing with the trim on the motor, the most it
could get was 37mph. Even though it was an old tri-hull in
questionable condition (the guy bought the boat and installed the
motor just to sell the motor), I had reservations about it and so
did my brother. His son ended up finding him a Johnson 100hp for
a grand a day or so after that and it supposedly runs great and has
excellent compression in all cylinders. Initially I was pushing
him hard towards that Merc until I found out a little more history
and then the test ride. The guy that owns it, not the guy selling
it for him, had it on some kind of little race noat so I believe it
had spent most of its life at WOT. Not only that, but the guy that
owns it supposedly works on his motors which led me to believe he
should have as least had it running smooth before trying to sell it,
especially since he went through the trouble of installing/rigging
the boat with it.

Ohhh Noooo, an OT post that went On Topic!!! :^)

-JimL

Clams Canino wrote:
What hp?

-W