Don White

Default What do you assholes

Up here in Halifax a lot of school kids were 'wannabe hippies'
Funny..I loved the style of jeans the girls wore back then..low hip huggers
that really complimented their butts.
Now the style has come around again and I'm too old to take advantage of
it....d'oh!
..
Gene Kearns wrote in message
They were easy to catagorize by dress, language, mannerisms, life style,

and
drug use.

Harry Krause

"Don White" wrote in message
Up here in Halifax a lot of school kids were 'wannabe hippies'
Funny..I loved the style of jeans the girls wore back then..low hip

huggers
that really complimented their butts.
Now the style has come around again and I'm too old to take advantage of
it....d'oh!

OK...all in favor of questioning Don further on this revelation....

Clams Canino

God, I remember those........... closes eyes

-W

I think I just felt it move.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

The REAL THING wore *really-really-really* short short cut-off ragged
jean shorts and a black body suit....

Clams Canino

I take that back.
Charlie's girlfriend (the one that didn't put oil in the gas) dressed like
that too.
(kinda ruined the moment)

-W

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
God, I remember those........... closes eyes

-W

I think I just felt it move.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

The REAL THING wore *really-really-really* short short cut-off ragged
jean shorts and a black body suit....

Wayne.B

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:24:24 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Geeze...... you guys...... let's try this one-more-time....... I am
an aging "freak" and *this* is the BIG lathe.....

http://tinyurl.com/q40r

==========================

Yeppers, that's a big un alright. What do you make with it?

jps

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

Geeze...... you guys...... let's try this one-more-time....... I am
an aging "freak" and *this* is the BIG lathe.....

Damn Gene, you are freakin' cool lookin'

Butch Ammon

Geeze...... you guys...... let's try this one-more-time....... I am
an aging "freak" and *this* is the BIG lathe.....

http://tinyurl.com/q40r

Day-um!!!! That is a monster sized lathe! I have my dad's old Atlas/Craftsman
lathe from around 1978 that still works great for small stuff.

http://members.aol.com/ammonc/10100-lathe.jpg

Butch Ammon
jps

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:36:40 -0700, "jps" wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
.. .

Geeze...... you guys...... let's try this one-more-time....... I am
an aging "freak" and *this* is the BIG lathe.....

Damn Gene, you are freakin' cool lookin'

jps,

you worry me.......

Thanks, but that doesn't alter the fact that I think you're a cool lookin'
dude.

R Crumb would approve.

Harry Krause

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:52:57 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 22:36:08 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:19:41 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Thirty-five years ago most "Hippies" called themselves "freaks"
because of the way people who were quick to "categorize" looked at
them....

No they didn't.

Is this an invitation to partake in a childish argument or do you have
any factual information to refute my statement?

How in the world would you lnow what "most" "hippies" called themselves
in 1968?

What were you doing in 1968?

Flunking out of college.

Too bad. If you had been a Bush boy, the fix would have been in and you
would have graduated.