Default Will taxing the rich work?

I am only sending this to people that will be affected by this. Whoever sent it to me made a
mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...gdata_pl ayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...e=youtube_gdat....

Flagged as the spam **** it is.....

On Dec 14, 10:48*am, Black Cloud wrote:
I am only sending this to people that will be affected by this. *Whoever sent it to me made a
mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...e=youtube_gdat....

That guy forgot to take a bite out of overly generous military
pensions & benefits.
That alone should pay for a month or so.

In article 9839de2e-e909-437b-8843-19df6c2354f6
@i6g2000vbh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 14, 10:48*am, Black Cloud wrote:
I am only sending this to people that will be affected by this. *Whoever sent it to me made a
mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...e=youtube_gdat...

That guy forgot to take a bite out of overly generous military
pensions & benefits.
That alone should pay for a month or so.

The U.S.'s military benefits are "overly generous"? Please elaborate and
be specific, Suckling Don the Coward!

On 14/12/2011 9:42 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Dec 14, 9:48 am, Black wrote:
I am only sending this to people that will be affected by this. Whoever sent it to me made a
mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...e=youtube_gdat...

Flagged as the spam **** it is.....

Guess you failed high school math. Denial was your specialty.
--
Corrupt USA, Euro Bank and Military Regime, funding both sides of
terrorism for profit and debt-tax slavery.