Senior Member

Default Global Taxing... snerk

Just heard reports it' so cold this year, several ski resorts are
closing, it's just too cold! That's right, ski resorts! First off, I
remember taking a lift at Butternut Basin when it was 35 below, they
had to stop the lift at the top to pry my ass off the chair

I still see these commercials by the WWF touting the debunked Polar
bear drowning on a chunk of ice.. Of course it's not Global Warming
any more, it's Climate Change.. Kind of like the "change" Obama
promised, non-existant...

Just rambling, woke up this morning to a broken furnace. Got the
service guy on the way, we bought the "Gold" service plan, thank God.
We are first on his list today Brrrrrr....

Stay warm, Scotty
Senior Member

On Jan 15, 8:44*am, John H wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 05:16:47 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Just heard reports it' so cold this year, several ski resorts are
closing, it's just too cold! That's right, ski resorts! First off, I
remember taking a lift at Butternut Basin when it was 35 below, they
had to stop the lift at the top to pry my ass off the chair

I still see these commercials by the WWF touting the debunked Polar
bear drowning on a chunk of ice.. *Of course it's not Global Warming
any more, it's Climate Change.. Kind of like the "change" Obama
promised, non-existant...

Just rambling, woke up this morning to a broken furnace. Got the
service guy on the way, we bought the "Gold" service plan, thank God.
We are first on his list today *Brrrrrr....

Stay warm, Scotty

It looks like Harry is very worried about the new group. Now he's back on
his 'boat related' kick, as though on topic posting is his bag.

Yeah, but Gene made a good point for most cases.. However in the case
of the furious five they will get more and more vocal, the more they
are ignored... I am going to work on the new board but in the mean
time I will try to ignore them. One of the sweetest guys on the board,
one who never even quarreled with Harry has left, just because he
can't stand listening to his silly rants... Sad really.
hk hk is offline

wrote:

[...]

Yawn. Please, start up your discussion board as quickly as possible.

wrote:

[...]

Not talking to Harry is quite easy.

For me, not talking to Donnie is more difficult. I keep thinking 'He's a
Canadian, there's got to be more to him than that'. But, I've come to the
conclusion that I'm wrong.
Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

conclusion that I'm wrong.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, like water, these guys stoop to their own level... Oh well, so
be it. I don't plan on leaving the group, just a place where sensible
folks can have WAFA free conversations with each other about, er.
whatever...

I am going to do it a little different than Chuck though. I am going
to keep all the posts, boating and otherwise in one catergory so they
are easy to find. Pics and stuff will be encouraged, it will be a nice
addition to this group. I will also allow anybody to read it and will
encourage new members to post there and here too. I am planning on
using the SmallBoats as a springboard for it. Hopefully we can grow it
to a good "dockside" community. All subjects will be welcome, however
soapbox politics and useless backhanded rants will be kicked in the
butt. I plan on having a few monitors with on moderator above them
with final say... There will be few posts pulled, obnoxious posters
will just be dumped all together. Again, posters there will be
encouraged to come here but if they have a post or pics and don't want
the juvenile pigpiling, they will have a place there...

wrote:

[...]

Harry, Donnie, and JimH, at a minimum, conspired to ruin this group and
will continue to do so in any other group.

Harry seems to think his union background, name-calling abilities, and
astronomical feats of ownership and actions entitle him to everyone's
'friendship'. I've seen a lot of people here (including me) start off with
a neutral attitude towards Harry. But, if one doesn't agree with his
politics or like 'his pals', then they're soon on Harry's list of 'turds' -
joining the other 20 or so, as he calls them.
Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

Any group they can post to. Certain individuals will not have posting
rights, but I am certain they will continue a parallel discussion
here...

Harry seems to think his union background, name-calling abilities, and
astronomical feats of ownership and actions entitle him to everyone's
'friendship'. I've seen a lot of people here (including me) start off with
a neutral attitude towards Harry. But, if one doesn't agree with his
politics or like 'his pals', then they're soon on Harry's list of 'turds' -
joining the other 20 or so, as he calls them.- Hide quoted text -

~~ snerk ~~ Tom Francis - SWSports General 4 December 13th 08 06:31 PM
SNERK hk General 13 December 3rd 08 01:46 PM
The Daily Snerk... Boater General 1 October 22nd 08 01:27 AM
SNERK HK General 20 January 17th 08 10:58 PM
~~snerk~~ Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 December 7th 07 07:52 PM