jps jps is offline

Default Herring's Kansas Kin

A Kansas birther, who publicly announced that he was planning a
citizen’s arrest of President Barack Obama, was told Monday by the
Secret Service that he would be arrested if he came near the
president.

Neil Jednoralski claimed that he contacted Kansas Secretary of State
Kris Kobach, the Kansas Highway Patrol, and the Saline County
Sheriff’s Office to ask for their help in arresting the president for
illegally holding office as a foreign citizen, according to KSAL.

The president was scheduled to speak at Osawatomie High School Tuesday
and Jednoralski was planning to be there. He believes Kansas statute
22-2403 gives him the right to arrest Obama — or any other person
committing a crime.

Jednoralski said that a Secret Service agent visited him at his home
Monday and confiscated a pair of “high-security handcuffs” that he had
planned to use on Obama. The agent also took four guns into custody.

“I was going to arrest him and drive him Topeka and turn him over to
the state attorney general,” Jednoralski told the Salina Journal.

“I didn’t really want to surrender my firearms because I feel I have
the right to have them, and they were never mentioned in the attempted
arrest,” he complained.

“If he comes to Kansas again, I’ll try again. I’ll put it out that I
am going to make that attempt.”

On 12/7/2011 5:28 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

So, rape, murder, drugs, intimidation is ok for OWS pussies, but freedom
of speech is no good for the rest of us? Yes, we do understand your
brand of "progressive"...

On Dec 7, 6:28*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Maybe Johnny can use his vast army experience to help plan the
maneuver.

On 12/7/11 6:31 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/7/2011 5:28 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

Your relative Jednoralski was threatening the POTUS. Threatening the
POTUS does not qualify as freedom of speech. You really are dumb as a post.

On 12/7/11 6:43 PM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 6:28 pm, wrote:
[...]

HE could always call upon BAR for technical advice.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

jps jps is offline

On 12/7/2011 5:28 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

Jeez, I must have missed the part where the folks at OWS were
threatening people. iSnotty thinks he can paint the movement based on
the acts of rogue idiots.

I wouldn't paint the conservative movement based on iSnotty's actions,
lest they be categorized as dim bulbs -- while most are simply
misguided.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 15:43:38 -0800 (PST), North Star
wrote:

On Dec 7, 6:28*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Johnny's maneuvers are more appropriately applied to shoveling manure.

On 12/7/2011 5:28 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

No, I am quite sure you saw the reports of them chasing the bankers
children to school, but of course being the liar you are, you wouldn't
admit it anyway...

The rest of your post, well, I won't bother reading it as most others
here won't knowing you are all mouth...

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 14:28:24 -0800, jps wrote:

[...]

Probably a cousin. Smart guy too.

wrote:

On Dec 7, 6:28*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

You three sound mighty jealous and vindictive. I suppose being a wimp all your life leaves you
feeling 'wanting'?