Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Canoe and Kayak Death Cult

Why would any criminals deliberately kill 2,000 American children and
American adults in canoes and kayaks in agonizing ways, denying them
any means to get out of deadly waters, stealing their money for bogus
paddle float instruction, admitted by Matthew Broze and mainstream
instructors everywhere as impossible outside of a calm swimming pool,
or telling them they can paddle flooded canoes to safety without
sponsons: numerous fraudulent and cruel instructions to kill American
kids and adults, denying victims the stability of 50 cent sponsons to
get out of the water in 5 seconds and paddle to safety. These horrible
monsters also encourage vulnerable young men to plunge to their deaths
over waterfalls and rapids. Is it money, the simple adrenaline rush of
accomplishing 2,000 multiple murders in America, or are they just
stupid, not knowing why they are making canoeing and kayaking as
deadly as possible:

Some posters at the Rec.Boats.Paddle group (only a few) encouraged
Scott Bristow and other vulnerable young men to kayak the Potomac
Falls to certain death, as well as other equally deadly stunts,
punishing the dead victims and their loved ones for no purpose except
death sacrifice. Some posters apparently still endorse the deliberate
killing of vulnerable young people in kayaks and canoes as part of
their sport, some apparently even want young men to use sponsons on
canoes and kayaks to paddle over waterfalls. This suggestion on
rec.boats.paddle seems to indicate for a very few posters, ownership
of "trophy deaths", and a reluctance to give up killing young men
like Scott Bristow, as trophies or death sacrifices. This is
consistent with patterns of modern serial killers, although these
patterns may also appear rooted in, for example, Mayan or Aztec
sacrifices to God knows what twisted purposes.

But most re.boats.paddle posters have normal decency and mental health
like Slim Jim Stuart who stopped this behavior as soon as he realized
his mistakes from my numerous sponsons posts on rbp over a decade
ago:
"- Teen peer group pressure to push for extreme runs is enormous, and
the
definition of extreme continues to mount.
- Safety focus in whitewater is nearly non-existent these days, and
role
modeling only goes so far.... I've already had several kids with "off
the course" very close calls and
serious injuries.
How do I rationalize coaching - or not coaching for that matter?
Coaching seems like something worthwhile doing, when I'm doing it.
But what would I tell the parents of a kid who dies "off course?" "

Sponsons cannot prevent deliberate death sacrifices and trophy deaths:
Sponsons enabled human survival crossing the Atlantic and Pacific
oceans in canoes (Lindemann 1956) and kayaks (Gillett 1980). US
Military Special Forces Sponson Use, 10th Airborne, Fort Devens, MA:
"As an historical footnote it should be noted that circumpolar
kayakers (Greenlanders and Inuit) employed a similar sponson/ float
for stability. It differed significantly though from Sea Wings in that
it was free floating; i.e., there was apparently no harness system and
stability came from pushing down on the float on the side of the
kayak. In addition, during the late 70's and early 80's we employed a
similar system with our commo boats.Waterproof bags were blown up and
hand held to the sides of the kayak while communication was conducted.
The point here is that the idea of some sort of support on the sides
of the kayak for stability is very old and universal." Invitational
Military Kayak Paddle 1994 Evaluation (10th Airborne, Fort Devens,
MA)

The Penn State Pedophile Prosecution (since prosecutor Ray Gricar
1998) and the Occupy Wall Street Protests today
seem to indicate a new morality for America, no more free murders of
American children (or American adults), in open canoes like the
Darlington school boys in Suwannee Florida or recreational kayaks
like Kevin Dammen, Mary Jagoda, and Sarah Aronoff, or sea kayaks like
18-year-old Irena McEntee and 20-year-old Carissa Ireland:
http://www.sponsonguy.com/DeadlyPaddlefloatFraud.html Any canoes and
kayaks can be transformed into a Fast Life Raft within 5 seconds by
any 10 year old kids without contacting canoe and kayak instructors
who may wish to murder children for money and paddle floats, among
other fraudulent and criminal acts.

At Weitzlux.com, the successful lawsuits for asbestos deaths join the
canoe and kayak wrongful deaths of approximately 2,000 dead Americans
in canoes and kayaks ("Sea Wings are simply the best and easiest-to-
use self-rescue device on the market today." Sea Kayaker Magazine,
Winter 1993, p.34, "we are only a moment of inattention and a capsize
away from an emergency situation." Sea Kayaker Magazine, Oct. 2011, p.
7); Americans are denied any means to save their lives in canoe and
kayaks:
"Canoe-Kayak Boating Accident Statistics in 2003-Information from
Boating Accident Lawyers/Attorneys. In 2003, there were a total of 141
Canoe-Kayak involved in boat accidents. There was a total of 70 Canoe-
Kayak injuries, and a total of 87 deaths. More specifically, Canoe-
Kayak accidents can be broken down into the following categories..."
Some years before and after 2003 canoe and kayak deaths recorded by
the US Coast Guard far exceed the 100 mark. Almost all deaths involve
capsize: "we are only a moment of inattention and a capsize away from
an emergency situation" (Sea Kayaker Magazine, Oct. 2011, p.7) Today
Sea Kayaker and Canoe and Kayak Magazine have well documented their
conspiracy to ensure these deadly capsize deaths without sponsons or
any means of self-rescue: so brazen in their endangerment of American
citizens that even vulnerable American school children are taught the
impossible paddlefloat: "...It has two fairly serious shortcomings:
You can't seal the sprayskirt, and you can't keep both hands on the
paddle while pumping." (Sea Kayaker Magazine, February 2003, p.29),
while denying American citizens knowledge of sponsons: "I thought
these were a better idea, and have turned my old paddle float bag into
a camera case." (Dave Harrison, Editor in Chief, Canoe and Kayak
Magazine, July 1993.) You will note that all major authors and moral
Americans everywhere, including American military kayakers, recognized
sponsons, Atlantic and Pacific Ocean crossing sponsons, CO2 sponsons
inflating after capsize in seconds like inflatable PFDs, as superior
for getting victims out of the water and staying out, to paddle to
shore. http://www.sponsonguy.com/DeadlyPaddlefloatFraud.html

The US Coast Guard Sponson Study was carried out for me during the
Bush years: "Transmittal of Final Report Produced Under Boating Safety
Contract NUMBER DTCG39-00D-R-00009...Although the research was neither
exhaustive nor scientifically rigorous, the United States Coast Guard
endorses the results and encourages further dissemination of the
information." Unfortunately this simple lifesaving information was
deliberately withheld from Americans. Homemade 50 cent sponsons,
clipped within 5 seconds to any kind of open canoe, sea kayak,
recreational kayak, or sit-on-top kayak for foolproof, lifesaving
stability are designed for the same effect as the sponsons used on
historic Atlantic and Pacific Ocean crossings by kayak and canoe.
Currently there is no means of rescue for any type canoe or kayak,
only lies about paddle floats, printed and acknowledged by Sea Kayaker
Magazine, and other deadly lies killing approximately 2,000 Americans
since Sea Kayaker Magazine and Canoe and Kayak Magazine acknowledged
sponsons superiority for the future of canoe and kayak safety.
Sponsons, although patented, are free for use to anyone in America.

Read my book at Amazon.com: Canoe and Kayak Scam Kills 1000 Americans
and see letters from magazines, governments, and the American Canoe
Association, attempting to defend itself to the Attorney General of
Florida at the same time as acknowledging that very few people can
rescue themselves with a paddle float or rolling in their now extinct
magazine "Paddler". American Canoe Association Hall of Fame member
Cliff Jacobson in the 2005 book "Expedition Canoeing" states: "The
canoe-over-canoe rescue touted by the Red Cross and Boy Scouts is
generally impossible to perform in a running sea. Far better to forget
about the swamped canoe and gear and put your efforts into rescuing
the paddlers" (p.202.) However, in "Deep Waters", James Raffan notes
that Jacobson's idea merely capsized more canoes, killing 12 boys and
one leader, Ontario's Lake Temiskaming, 1978. See page 108 of "Deep
Waters": "Somewhere in the middle of the lake, about two miles from
shore and too far from the camp to be seen with the naked eye, the
canoe upset. Whether this was from a sudden gust of wind on an
otherwise calm summer evening, or from a novice paddler "catching a
crab" (a paddle) on the water and shifting position, is not clear,
although there was a tendency for some newspaper writers (as there
would be with Timiskaming fifty years later) to concoct a violent
storm to overturn the canoe. There was likely no storm. In any case
the big canoe upset. It had no air tanks, sponsons, or flotation
chambers,..." Mr. Broze in the book "Deep Trouble" (p.84) accepted
limited culpability for misleading dead David Kelley with a
paddlefloat "talisman", but negated this admission by not confessing
the main paddlefloat dangers: impossible to pump out in real
conditions, impossible to brace and retrieve the paddle behind the
cockpit without re-capsizing; despite referring to needed sponsons
stability in several places in "Deep Trouble"!

" In this book I would like to emphasize rescue techniques other than
the Eskimo roll because a backup technique is mandatory...given that
relatively few sea kayakers will ever roll successfully and because
workable alternative techniques are too often neglected...The great
advantage of the Sea Wing (sponsons) is that it leaves the paddler in
a more stable position than before the capsize." (John Dowd, Sea
Kayaking, 3rd edition, 1997, pp.90-95)

"The Paddlefloat is not really a rough water rescue. During trials I
found the SEA WING (sponsons) ... very comforting. I paddled out to
sea in rough, windy conditions...I was able to sit on my rear deck-not
something I would normally do at sea...The rescue potential is
obvious." (Derek Hutchinson, The Complete Book of Sea Kayaking, pp.
104-111)

"It's simple, sponsons work, the paddlefloat doesn't." Nigel Foster,
Coach, British Canoe Union

"Worked well in heavy winds off Welsh Coast." J.J. Ramwell, Sea
Touring

"Sponsons Deliver Safety", Wavelength, Jan/Feb. 1993, p.5

"A Major Development in Kayak Safety", Anorak, Spring 1993, p.7

Incidentally, regarding rolling myths: Experts at the Greenland
Rolling Championships use powerboats to save their own lives when they
fail to roll and they consider a paddle float far more unreliable and
dangerous, even in calm water. (Sea Kayaker, Feb. 2001, p.41)

In fact most Arctic people did not roll kayaks: "...Kayak roll in the
Canadian Arctic, while not impossible, remains dubious." (E.Y. Arima,
Inuit Kayaks in Canada: A Review of Historical Records and
Construction. 1987, p.87) D. Zimmerly, QAJAQ, Kayaks of Siberia and
Alaska, 1986: "If just one baidarka is caught in a storm, then two
large inflated bladders are sometimes tied to its' sides. (Davydov
1814:203)" (p.34) :"...when a rider overturned...an inflated
bladder...was extremely useful...because the rider could maintain
himself on the water and get into the baidarka...(Veniaminov
1840:225-26)." (p.27) E.T. Adney and H.I. Chapelle, The Bark Canoes
and Skin Boats of North America, 1983, p.225: "Many skillful paddlers
could not roll, and sometimes a highly skilled roller would fail to
recover."

Help the American people prevent the continued blaming of their dead
loved ones in canoes and kayaks in the largest wrongful death lawsuit
in American history. Tens of thousands of American men, women and
children, deprived of their loved ones, friends and families,
terrorized by these deliberate murders in canoes and kayaks can clean
up America, first in civil court and then gain the attention of
criminal prosecutors. Penn State shows the decades of delay of
criminal, not civil, first. Please help readers: Provide information
for the lawsuit and assist the renaissance of American Justice:
finally, prosecute Penn State pedophilia and the canoe and kayak
murder fraud. Tim