Default Cain Drops Out

On 12/3/2011 8:38 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/3/11 5:29 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 03/12/2011 3:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/3/2011 4:33 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 03/12/2011 1:06 PM, X ` Man wrote:

ATLANTA — Herman Cain, a little known businessman who became a
frontrunner in the Republican presidential race, suspended his
campaign
Saturday following allegations of an extramarital affair and claims of
sexual harassment.

For the past month, Cain has held on as an embattled candidate,
denying
accusations that he had sexually harassed several women when he headed
the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s. With his standing in
the polls already slipping, an Atlanta woman this week came forward
and
alleged that she and Cain had carried on a 13-year affair.

The affair did him in. And not doing the polygraph says it all. System
is working.

But Gingrich? OMG, you really have the top three as garbage choices.
Only Ron Paul and Bachman are any good. Lets hope Trump runs as an
independent. Sad to say though, even Newt would be better than 0bama.

If Trump won as a independent it would restore my current lack of faith
in US democracy. As in fact the party political game is a rigged race,
money buys the smear, the fear and he brainwashing.

If Trump runs, it guarantees an Obama victory in November...

I would bet not. People are really ****ed with the professional
politician **** ups in DC.

Hehheh. Trump is a political loser. Ron Paul is what, the second or
third candidate to announce he will not participate in a "debate" hosted
by the trumpster.

You'd love it if bozo ran unopposed, wouldn't you?

1-20-13 The end of an error

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

I hope the nominee is Newt. I'd love to see Obama win in a walk and in
the process just about skewer any future presidential hopes for the
GOP.

I could never vote for Newt, but the last part of your sentence
bothers me.
As an independent voter, it disturbs me to see people so married to a
particular party
that future, highly qualified and capable people will never be given
any thoughtful
consideration .... simply because of their party affiliation.

Right now we happen to have a bunch of politicians populating Wash DC
that
are behaving like school children wanting lollipops. They all chant
the same
representative BS of their party mantra, and the vast majority of them
are
political whores chasing $$ contributions. Even Obama is involved,
giving
populist speeches full of anti big-business rhetoric while accepting
re-election
contributions from the same business groups he is castigating in the
speeches.

This country needs a strong, two party system as a check and balance
safety net.
Right now we just don't have enough honest, mature people in either.

Eisboch

On 12/4/11 5:12 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

[...]

The current GOP is so far to the right that it will take a string of
election results disastrous for it before what remains of the party
rebuilds on a center-right frame. If it can't return to the
center-right, it'll become and remain a fringe party full of nutcases
and nutcase candidates. As far as the anti-big-business rhetoric goes,
yeah, I agree...big business in collusion with big banks and big
brokerage houses and big politicians have created a situation in which
this country is being stripped clean of assets. The only possibility for
change is to get the money out of politics...and how the hell is that
supposed to happen?

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

[...]

You are a poster boy for the single minded assholes that Eisboch is
talking about. And you don't get compensated for it. That makes you a
*moron*.
--
1-20-13 The end of an error

In article ,
says...

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

[...]

And the current Dems are so far left that they won't work with the
right, either.

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 05:12:06 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

As an independent voter, it disturbs me to see people so married to a
particular party
that future, highly qualified and capable people will never be given
any thoughtful
consideration .... simply because of their party affiliation.

===
Nicely said.
===

Right now we happen to have a bunch of politicians populating Wash DC
that
are behaving like school children wanting lollipops. They all chant
the same
representative BS of their party mantra, and the vast majority of them
are
political whores chasing $$ contributions. Even Obama is involved,
giving
populist speeches full of anti big-business rhetoric while accepting
re-election
contributions from the same business groups he is castigating in the
speeches.

This country needs a strong, two party system as a check and balance
safety net.
Right now we just don't have enough honest, mature people in either.

===

Absolutely right. Let's figure out how to get term limits enacted.

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 07:20:08 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

The only possibility for
change is to get the money out of politics...and how the hell is that
supposed to happen?

===

Term limits would be a good start.

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

[...]

Even more reasons for a strong, two party (minimum) political system.
The current extreme far right position of the GOP is largely a result
of the influences
of the "TeaParty" group. The Democratic politicians could just as
easily go overboard as a whole, influenced by the "Occupy Everything"
group. Neither is good overall for this country.

Conservatives should embrace only the thoughtfully considered
components of
the Teabagger's positions that are justified and beneficial ... not
the whole package.
The Dems should do the same with those justified issues represented by
the Occupy crowd.

Instead, we currently have all joining each representative causes, in
whole.
When you listen to a Republican or a Democrat giving a speech or being
interviewed
you could very easily just record and play the same audio for everyone
featured.
It's all the same. You can read it here in this newsgroup for
cripe's sake.
Each side repeating the same arguments in the same manner, using the
same
words.

Whatever happened to being an individual with unique and different
ideas and prospectives?

In article ,
says...

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

[...]

Amen, brother!

28% Think Cain Had Affair; 28% Don’t Think Cain Had Affair; 44% Having Affair with Cain Right Now X ` Man[_3_] General 0 November 29th 11 04:31 PM
Herman Cain... X ` Man[_3_] General 29 November 18th 11 01:54 PM
Third Shoe Drops on Cain X ` Man[_3_] General 9 November 4th 11 02:12 AM
Cain, a different direction Canuck57[_9_] General 3 October 13th 11 04:36 PM