Default For Harry and Don

On Dec 5, 3:09*pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 12/5/11 12:19 PM, North Star wrote:

On Dec 5, 12:28 pm, *wrote:
In article570f220b-65b2-491e-9766-e084ca0fe9c9
@v11g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 5, 10:08 am, *wrote:
In article6ee8112e-4c8b-4cb5-b09e-c4287bf5a6e4
@s26g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 4, 3:45 pm, *wrote:
In articled3ba03b5-569c-44d0-b146-0b0cf0908155
@h5g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 4, 12:29 pm, *wrote:
In , dump-on-
says...

On 12/3/11 2:08 PM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 3, 1:19 pm, *wrote:
Seeing how you two are cowards and afraid of everything, here's a
comprehensive list of your phobias. Now don't get a paper cut writing
the URL down....

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1keilg/phobialist.com/

LIAR!

Coward? Poor lil iloogy doesn't have the balls to back up his mouth. He
sure as hell didn't show up here with his little fists clenched..

Bull****, Harry. I offered to meet you in any public place in
Huntingtown, you backed down like the pussy coward that you are.

Where were you when I offered to meet you in rural Maine... hiding
outback in the wood shed?

Hey, your buddy Harry said he'd meet me on the street in front of his
house. Tell him the 14th or 15th works for me!- Hide quoted text -

Hey.. I want my shot first.
14th or 15th in Beddingtom Maine... that's on route 9.
There should be no one around to save your sorry ass...punk.

I told you, coward, come to Philly. You don't dare, you are as gutless
as Harry.- Hide quoted text -

Uh huh!

Cool, when are you coming, Suckling Don the Coward?- Hide quoted text -

Told you...SimpleOne...
Dec 14 or 15 in Beddington, Maine. * *If we get a storm day, we can re-
schedule.

I doubt his mommy will let him go that far unchaperoned.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug- Hide quoted text -

You must be right..... he sure got scared off when I mentioned a road
trip.
Guess I can't blame him... in the condition he'd be leaving in...he
could easily get lost in that remote area.
They may not find him for days........ or weeks.

On Dec 3, 1:19 pm, wrote:
[...]

That's less than a tank away for our big spender Donnie. Will his
allowance cover it?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

In article 3e72d4dd-82ea-4e55-9f0c-a785345b5f99
@l24g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 3, 1:19 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Hey, tell your buddy I want to take him up on his offer to meet him in
Huntingtown, he hasn't responded! And come to Philly, and we'll take
care of this. Do you have the balls or not, Suckling Don?

On Dec 3, 1:19 pm, wrote:
[...]

1-20-13 The end of an error- Hide quoted text -

Our gas is almost twice as expensive as yours, O Stinky One.....
besides I'd also have to deal with the border security people coming &
going.
I made a reasonable compromise.

On Dec 3, 1:19 pm, wrote:
[...]

care of this. Do you have the balls or not, Suckling Don?- Hide quoted text -

I have a phobia for crowds chicken man........... I want desolate,
lonely & isolated.

In article bb288d0f-1d9d-47a4-b1ab-591b5dbb2869
@g21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 3, 1:19 pm, wrote:
[...]

Nice way to chicken out. Face it, you are as big of a coward as Harry
is, Suckling Don.

On Dec 3, 1:19 pm, wrote:
[...]

Yabut you get free healthcare. Down here we pay 10 to 15 K for it. And
your annual gasoline bill is what? Going into CA you get the third
degree and a cavity search. Coming back you get a cheerful welcome to
the US. By the way, what is the purpose of your proposed visit with one
of our citizens?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Dec 3, 1:19 pm, wrote:
[...]

Is dat why you lib in der big city?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Dec 3, 1:19 pm, wrote:
[...]

He can't set you up if there's folks around... You know he won't show up
alone.