Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe Webster

Default Looking for replacement sterndrive 'screens'?

Hey everyone,

We have a 1987 SeaRay Seville with a Mercruiser 164 4-cyl and a Stern
drive. I'm not sure what exact stern drive we have, I know there is a few
that all look the same and have some differences.

Basically we lost the "screens" that go over the water intake for the
water pump. We've tried to find some replacements but have had no luck.

Can anyone send me a picture if they have a camera, or better yet, where
we might find some replacement ones.

Ours are at the bottom of the ocean somewhere and I don't want to go
looking for them

TIA,
Joe

SternDrive Gear ratios General 5 October 4th 03 12:35 AM
gear lube for 88 OMC sterndrive (4.3L) Billgran General 1 September 10th 03 04:42 PM
OMC sterndrive steering question Chenz759 General 0 August 23rd 03 03:08 PM
OMC Sterndrive Mechanic? Bay Area Los Faines de Alameda General 1 July 30th 03 08:07 AM