Default A cell phone case for real men...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

On Dec 1, 9:15*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

That would be a perfect phone & case for my in-laws, who are in the
construction industry.
As for here..... we seem to have an accute shortage of "real men"...
present company excluded. ;-)

In article , dump-on-
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

You're far from a real man, coward.

can.com wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

That would be a perfect phone& case for my in-laws, who are in the
construction industry.
As for here..... we seem to have an accute shortage of "real men"...
present company excluded. ;-)

We do have an abundance of right-wing pussies in here.

I really liked the protective case demo video, though. Especially when
they threw the phone through a drywall wall.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article b67a2131-8679-48d3-a86e-9a2bfc71ce06
@s7g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...

can.com wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

That would be a perfect phone & case for my in-laws, who are in the
construction industry.
As for here..... we seem to have an accute shortage of "real men"...
present company excluded. ;-)

Yeah, Halifax is quite the gay city.

In article , dump-on-
says...

can.com wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

That would be a perfect phone& case for my in-laws, who are in the
construction industry.
As for here..... we seem to have an accute shortage of "real men"...
present company excluded. ;-)

We do have an abundance of right-wing pussies in here.

I really liked the protective case demo video, though. Especially when
they threw the phone through a drywall wall.

This from the two cowards of rec.boats.

On 12/1/11 2:00 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 08:15:20 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

Since this is a boat group, the question is how long will it keep out
salt water.

Put it in your pocket, jump overboard swim around a few minutes and
see if you can still dial 911. That is the real test.

There *is* a waterproof case around for iPhones, but the one in the demo
I posted isn't it. There's a case you can actually take snorkeling.

iPhones especially need to be in a protective case. The front and back
are...glass.

I'm more likely to drop a phone on a hard surface than drop it in the
drink. I do have a boating buddy, however, who in one season lost
*three* cell phones because he fell off the dock where he keeps his
boat. Too much single malt is my guess.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

Since this is a boat group, the question is how long will it keep out
salt water.

Put it in your pocket, jump overboard swim around a few minutes and
see if you can still dial 911. That is the real test.

1. Harry doesn't have a boat
2. Harry's WAY too fat and lazy to jump overboard and swim!

On 12/1/2011 2:45 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

Since this is a boat group, the question is how long will it keep out
salt water.

Put it in your pocket, jump overboard swim around a few minutes and
see if you can still dial 911. That is the real test.

1. Harry doesn't have a boat
2. Harry's WAY too fat and lazy to jump overboard and swim!

Betcha he's an excellent floater though.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.

Since this is a boat group, the question is how long will it keep out
salt water.

Put it in your pocket, jump overboard swim around a few minutes and
see if you can still dial 911. That is the real test.

===

I've had good luck with small zip lock sandwich bags when I remember
to use them - cheap, effective and convenient.

Stupid cell phone! [email protected] General 0 February 3rd 09 01:56 AM
Stupid cell phone! Tim General 12 January 30th 09 10:23 PM
Stupid cell phone! Richard Casady General 0 January 30th 09 09:42 PM
Cell Phone G Electronics 0 November 6th 07 09:19 PM
Cell phone access CLARK NICHOLSON Cruising 5 December 15th 06 01:21 PM