Default Holiday presents for boaters....

North Star wrote:
On Nov 24, 1:20 pm, wrote:
On 11/24/2011 10:07 AM, North Star wrote:

On Nov 24, 1:17 am, wrote:
I dunno. Brass propeller- shaped candle holders?
I think I'd rather have a fresh bottle of "Old Spice"
http://marinadelrey.patch.com/articl...ts-for-boaters
I always like boating related gifts. The author lists the very items
I'd like (but already have).
One year the wife gave me the local Blue Charts for my new Garmin
Map60 CX.
I still use them... even playing with the charts on my home computer
planning destinations.

Going on a road trip?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Pretty tricky to travel far on the open North Atlantic in a 15' open
aluminum boat. So yes, road trip first and then sailing exotic
locations.

You have to have money for that. I've seen your house and yard, Don.

-HB

Christmas presents:handbags for your family lijie000000 Cruising 0 December 1st 09 09:14 AM
No Christmas Presents? John H. General 0 November 28th 07 01:44 PM
Any boaters left here? Holiday light question. Chuck Gould General 33 November 22nd 06 12:47 AM
Ted Brewer Presents A Primer on Yacht Design Mic Cruising 6 August 28th 05 02:01 PM
More birthday presents to come!!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 17th 03 04:55 AM