Default No Christmas Presents?

'Twas the night before Christmas--Old Santa was ****ed.
He cussed out the elves and threw down his list.
Miserable little brats, ungrateful little jerks,
I have a good mind to scrap the whole works!

I've busted my ass for damn near a year,
Instead of 'Thanks Santa'--what do I hear?
The old lady bitches cause I work late at night.
The elves want more money--The reindeer all fight.

Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids.
Donner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDS.
And just when I thought that things would get better,
Those IRS idiots sent me a letter.
They say I owe taxes--if that ain't damn funny,
Who the hell ever sent Santa Claus money?

And the kids these days--they all are the pits.
They want the impossible--those mean little ****s.
I spent a whole year making wagons and sleds,
Assembling dolls...their arms, legs and heads.
I made tons of yo-yo's--no requests for them,
They want computers and robots...they think - I'm IBM!

Flying through the air...dodging the trees,
Falling down chimneys and skinning my knees,
I'm quitting this job there's just no enjoyment.
I'll sit on my fat ass and draw unemployment.

There's No Christmas this year and now you know the reason,
A blonde and a boat, I'm going SOUTH for the season!

--
John H

Christmas at Sea Scotty ASA 16 December 27th 05 07:02 PM
Ted Brewer Presents A Primer on Yacht Design Mic Cruising 6 August 28th 05 02:01 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
More birthday presents to come!!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 17th 03 03:55 AM