Default Pizza

In article om,
says...

On 11/24/2011 11:00 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articleZoqdnZFb46MJ_FPTnZ2dnUVZ_omdnZ2d@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

On 11/24/11 10:04 AM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 23, 9:56 pm, Gydaybema#_captchacode;
41;a37;absender;address;Address1;address2;addressF ;anda;answer3;answer4;answer9;blogti
wrote:
Do you have a recipe with a view the best pizza? What kind of pizzas do
you like most?
Do you opt for a pizza on a small or big crust?
Feel free to discuss.

--
Gydaybema

Hi, Johnny.

My new haven buddies taunt me every so often with their tales of pizza&
beer from pepe's or sally's, considered by many to be the best pizza
joints on the face of the earth.

http://www.pepespizzeria.com/

http://sallysapizza.com/default.aspx

You almost always have to wait in line at both places.

Pepe's menu:

http://www.pepespizzeria.com/?page=menus

It's not real pizza unless it's made by Italians, baked in a coal-fired
oven and served hot enough to burn the roof of your mouth.

Bull****, there are many different styles of pizza, even in Italy.

Yabut no other pizza compares to the soot flavored pizza from Pepe's.

That's just what I want, a pizza that is coal flavored.

In raweb.com,

wrote:
[...]

You just never seem to get any brighter, bertie.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

wrote:
[...]

Bar's taste buds haven't developed to the point where he enjoys the
flavor of coal dust.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:29:42 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

In article , dump-on-

wrote:
[...]

I thought Pizza was "invented" in NYC?

Maybe wood fired, but not coal fired. That's a Huntingtown special.

North Star wrote:
On Nov 24, 4:42 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 11/24/11 2:45 PM, North Star wrote:

wrote:
Do you have a recipe with a view the best pizza? What kind of pizzas do
you like most?
Do you opt for a pizza on a small or big crust?
Feel free to discuss.
--
Gydaybema
Hi, Johnny.
My new haven buddies taunt me every so often with their tales of pizza&
beer from pepe's or sally's, considered by many to be the best pizza
joints on the face of the earth.
http://www.pepespizzeria.com/
http://sallysapizza.com/default.aspx
You almost always have to wait in line at both places.
Pepe's menu:
http://www.pepespizzeria.com/?page=menus
It's not real pizza unless it's made by Italians, baked in a coal-fired
oven and served hot enough to burn the roof of your mouth.
--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug
A lot of the available additions don't appeal to me.... probably
because I haven't tried them on pizza.
I stick to the usuals..pepperoni, bacon, salami, mushrooms& green
peppers.
The wife will sneak in anchovies& onions when she pays the freight.

I like anchovies, onions and green peppers and once in a while a clam pie..

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug- Hide quoted text -

ooops... make that olives, not anchovies.
If she broght in anchovies she'd be eating the pizza all by
herself. ;-)

How did you **** that up, Don?

-HB

iBoaterer wrote:
In articleDMGdnTi4S4QKXUzTnZ2dnUVZ_uudnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

wrote:
[...]

He doesn't seem too sharp.

-HB

Herman's pizza wisdom jps General 6 November 15th 11 12:55 AM
Pizza Pie! Harry[_6_] General 0 August 23rd 10 10:37 PM
Something to go with fine pizza... John H. General 0 May 12th 07 02:06 AM
More Pizza Follies DSK ASA 3 February 10th 05 08:51 PM