Default Yo Bert!

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:42:36 -0800 (PST), North Star wrote:

On Nov 22, 6:27*pm, John H wrote:
Sounds like it's getting dangerous up there north of DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2eFAZn4kw

Notice what they all have in common - wearing pants. Betcha they're aspiring liberals too!

Y'all sure do love finding negative reports on blacks & other
minorities.

No 'finding' to be done. It's been on every news channel for the past week.

Who said anything about blacks? Funny you should notice race.

In article ,
says...

On 11/23/2011 8:11 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

Sounds like it's getting dangerous up there north of DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2eFAZn4kw

Notice what they all have in common - wearing pants. Betcha they're
aspiring liberals too!

This is a phenomena that I have been wondering about for a couple of
years. Since the advent of the flash mob the flash robbery wasn't too
far behind. The store staff cannot do anything to stop the illegal
activity regardless of the size of the store. Just sit back and hope you
can collect from the insurance company or chalk it up to business
expense. Even if you had/have a security guard he is helpless/useless in
these situations just as the police are. All the police can do is take
pictures and hope to identify the offenders. Then proving that someone
stole something becomes difficult.

What I am waiting to see is the Occupy assholes occupy a major store
this coming weekend.

It will be interesting to see how the retailers respond to these
criminals and what they do to prevent them. I would start holding
drivers licenses and student ids at the front door. Pick it up on your
way out.

The malls and stores are private property. I'd rather see an occupation
of the public roads leading to the entrances to the malls, or, better
yet, demonstrations on the public streets and sidewalks where the Wall
Street crooks live, or at the public entrances to their private
enclaves. In fact, demonstrating where the pigs live might be a lot more
effective than parading in front of stores.

Yup, as long as it isn't your kid getting chased to school by the
unwashed (Arab) Spring Breakers...

Oh, man.....

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:30:47 -0500, Drifter wrote:

On 11/23/2011 8:11 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Is this from your union tactics playbook or is it one of those rare
original thoughts of yours?

Harry is now suggesting the smelly ones protest where 'the pigs live'. I assume he's either talking
about policemen or liberal corporate CEOs.

Definitely a little on the sick side.

On 11/23/11 10:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 11/23/2011 8:11 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

I have no idea what iSnotty is talking about and I'm sure he doesn't,
either.

On 11/23/11 10:37 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:30:47 -0500, wrote:

On 11/23/2011 8:11 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Don't read much, eh?

On Nov 22, 6:27*pm, John H wrote:
Sounds like it's getting dangerous up there north of DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2eFAZn4kw

Notice what they all have in common - wearing pants. Betcha they're aspiring liberals too!

Y'all sure do love finding negative reports on blacks & other
minorities.

No 'finding' to be done. It's been on every news channel for the past week.

Who said anything about blacks? Funny you should notice race.

I can't believe you said that.
Shame on you!

On 11/23/2011 10:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/23/11 10:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 11/23/2011 8:11 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

That is because you choose to be uninformed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ssTOGTHbTY

So, I have bob plonked, but it seems you have no more to add than he does...

On 11/23/2011 10:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/23/11 10:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 11/23/2011 8:11 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

later... I know you have nothing but your fourth grade insults anyway...

On 11/23/11 11:28 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:11:02 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

I would rather see them camping out in that little grassy patch in
front of the Capitol. Go after the real crooks.

These camp-out places are too removed. Better to demonstrate on the
streets of McLean Virginia where many of the pols live. And also on the
public streets where many of the Wall Streeters live. Make their
neighbors miserable and the right sort of pressure will be applied.

I used to do this with school board members when I worked for the
National Education Assn. When board members refused to negotiate in good
faith, we'd put on some meaningful (meaning effective) demonstrations at
school board buildings, courthouses, and on the public streets in front
of the homes of school board members. Peaceful demonstrations, perfectly
legal. "Informational Picketing" is what it was called later.

In article 73b30716-bc7c-43f2-a8db-0c56104ff520@
4g2000yqu.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 22, 6:27*pm, John H wrote:
Sounds like it's getting dangerous up there north of DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2eFAZn4kw

Notice what they all have in common - wearing pants. Betcha they're aspiring liberals too!

Y'all sure do love finding negative reports on blacks & other
minorities.

No 'finding' to be done. It's been on every news channel for the past week.

Who said anything about blacks? Funny you should notice race.

I can't believe you said that.
Shame on you!

What was untruthful about the title of the video, Suckling Don the
Coward? And did John name the video that?

Yo, Bert! John H.[_4_] General 0 July 5th 08 11:47 AM
Yo Bert! John H.[_4_] General 3 July 1st 08 07:00 AM
Yo Bert! John H.[_4_] General 5 May 21st 08 07:03 PM
Yo Bert! John H.[_4_] General 2 May 1st 08 06:33 PM
Yo - Bert!! jps General 0 November 10th 05 09:00 PM