Default where do the sons of the rich work?

On 11/20/2011 5:23 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/20/11 5:16 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/20/2011 4:44 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:43:01 -0500, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 00:08:25 -0700,
wrote:

On 19/11/2011 7:37 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:29:25 -0500, wrote:

In ,
says...
nity to make something of yourself.
It's not too late.

Good words. But these are fleabaggers that discard such conservative
concepts as self discipline, life planning, saving,
investing....fleabaggers invest in self pity, envy and whining.

right wing mythology continues

they don't even know we're in a depression. gotta love the right.
even
when their world collapses they keep telling us how wunnerful it is

http://smallbusiness.aol.com/2010/05...rted-during-a-

recession/

dont know much about economics do you? small businesses are not the
engine of employment

sorry

http://web.sba.gov/faqs/faqIndexAll.cfm?areaid=24

Small firms:
? Represent 99.7 percent of all employer firms.
? Employ half of all private sector employees.
? Pay 44 percent of total U.S. private payroll.
? Generated 65 percent of net new jobs over the past 17 years.
? Create more than half of the nonfarm private GDP.
? Hire 43 percent of high tech workers ( scientists, engineers,
computer programmers, and others).
? Are 52 percent home-based and 2 percent franchises.
? Made up 97.5 percent of all identified exporters and produced 31
percent of export value in FY 2008.
? Produce 13 times more patents per employee than large patenting
firms.

You really do like stepping in it don't you.

He really doesn't care as long as they can tie you up all day with
harrytales, they are happy. Progressives hear lies that sound good and
use them even though they know they are lies.

Why are you commenting on a post relating to jobs? You don't have the
skillset to get a job stacking boxes in warehouses.

Yet, you are the only one here who has never held a job...

On 11/20/2011 5:32 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/20/11 5:27 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/20/2011 5:24 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/20/11 5:21 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/20/2011 11:16 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:06:42 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 06:31:49 -0500, wrote:

can't follow athread?

typical right whiner

===

Bob, you might have better luck finding/holding a job if you learned
something about spelling, punctuation, proof reading and the power of
positive thinking.

ah. positive thinking

ignore the depression

ignore the inequality in the US

ignore unemployment

postive thinking...the rich are doing great so screw the middle class

now i understand right wing thinking

Meanwhile, I might delicately suggest that you are spending too much
time on the internet commiserating with losers instead of trying to
create a job for yourself. You know something about boats,
electronics, amateur radio, computers and engineering. Why not try
and leverage those skills into a new career? It might take a while to
get something going but at least it would keep your mind occupied and
moving in the right direction.

gee. i have a full time job AND volunteer

you? you're a professional suck up to the rich

you're a sheep

Guy tries to help you without name calling, and you just act like the
spoiled lazy lying asshole you are... And no one here believes you
are a
****ing EMT, in your ****ing dreams maybe...

Get a job, iSnotty.

Have a job, you don't... but you made up a story about one once

Calling on kids crippled in motorbike races is not a job, iSnotty.

Sitting in your basement living off Karen Grear isn't either....

wrote:

[...]

Oh, I had a job stacking crates in warehouses...back in the summers
between some college semesters.

wrote:

[...]

Sure Harry, and you graduated Yale, your pig has three doctorates, you
rounded the horn twice, you singlehanded to Catalina Island, you have an
exotic car, an exotic bike, a Zimmermann like Lobsta' boat, you worked
on a secret mission to Vietnam with a Secret General, you have worked
for every President since Johnson I think, your daddy crossed the
Atlantic in a small skiff to a Fireboat welcome in NYC... Yeah Harry,
you are full of ****....

wrote:

[...]

Obviously, Little Turd iSnotty has run out of responses.

wrote:

[...]

by you over the years) why I don't believe you ... Simple...

wrote:

[...]

I lied about your only real job, stacking crates in a warehouse?

On 20/11/2011 12:46 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:22:12 -0700,
wrote:

On 20/11/2011 10:18 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:12:40 -0700,
wrote:

thanks right wing

America still is, many people are doing well even though USA is on a
slow flush.

america still is?

I didn't say America, I said people who have their **** together are.

ah. so miraculously, somehow, in the last 3 years, the middle class in
the US lost their ****

yeah, typical right wing bull****.

Not at all. Some were living the middle class life and count afford it.

Big money can be made in depressions for the savvy.

except, of course, for the middle class. the rich CAUSED this
depression to line their pockets, the middle class PAID for it and the
right blames the middle class

more right wing bull****

Not at all. Stupid middle class idiots voted 0bama and fleabaggers into
DC don't take voting seriously enough. Hey, be it Pelosi, Hank Johnson,
0bama or other crooks and stupid representatives, they will get their
votes because they be democrats or in some cases, black.

Real stupid reasons to vote for someone. Need to vote for integrity
before nonsense.

gee. ever LOOK at the data on social mobility in the west? the US is
above ONLY the UK. other countries have higher social moiblity than
the US does

Too much apathy, self pity, whining to be any different.

yeah, more of blaming the victim.

Hey, pain is designed to serve a lesson on why not to do stupid stuff.
Usually served cold too.

Social mobility doesnt' account for the fact that most Americans are
already near the top in affluence in the world, that is, you have more
to lose than to gain.

meaningless. the same can be said for the entire western world, where
america is losing ground

more right wing bull****

You silly fleabagger. Like a leach parasite, a blind sucker.

See, if 2006 congress and Bernanke raised interest rates in early 2007
or sooner, cut back government spending, then most of this depression
might no have occurred as the inflationary debt expansion would never
had made the system volatile.

govt spending has ZIP to do with the current problem. govt spending is
a LONG TERM issue. the depression is a CURRENT issue

you right wingers are too stupid to know economics.

But then I wasn't raised like a cow to be dumb, stupid and milked like a
fleabagger.

no. you learned that on your own

Sure is, government is consumption of wealth. If your nations
production is lower than consumption, wealth dries up. That is what is
going on right now. Consumption of wealth exceeds the replacement of
the wealth. Simple.

Just you dumb**** fleabaggers think you can escape reality. And reality
always wins.

And isn't going to change for fleabagger whine.
--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

On 20/11/2011 3:14 PM, JustWait wrote:

I am not denying it, I am profiting by it.

Yeah, Bob just made it up. He can't do facts, just Harrytales...

The real funny part is how the idiots are their own worst enemy. And
too stupid to see it.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

Three Sons- Galilee RI_July 2008 Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 3 August 2nd 08 08:29 PM
My sons Scotty ASA 1 December 8th 05 05:23 PM
My sons Seahag ASA 0 December 8th 05 01:52 PM
My sons Capt.Mooron ASA 0 December 7th 05 07:11 PM
Are Saddam's Sons Alive? Thom Stewart ASA 1 July 27th 03 07:36 AM