Default Well, this should be fun.

(AP)

ATLANTA - Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is vowing to
"set the record straight" at a news conference one day after a fourth
woman — and the first to reveal her identity — accused him of
inappropriate sexual behavior a decade ago, the latest in a string of
claims that have rocked his presidential campaign.

"There is not an ounce of truth to all these allegations" and the
graphic account from Sharon Bialek is "totally fabricated," the Georgia
businessman told late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel.

Cain planned to address the latest furor Tuesday afternoon in Phoenix as
he seeks to stem the fallout of a controversy stretching into its second
week.

"I'm going to talk about it," Cain said, adding "we are taking this head
on" — a reversal from just days ago when told reporters he was done
answering questions about the matter.

- - -

Uh-huh. Four women so far, and one has to wonder how many more there
are, still, so to speak, in the closet.

On 11/8/2011 8:38 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Yeah, you progressives are sure good at the Shake Down...

On 11/8/11 10:15 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/8/2011 8:38 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

I know you don't keep up with real news, but...the latest lady to come
forth is a registered Republican. She's the only one whose political
affiliation I've seen published. Since the women worked for the ultra
conservative National Restaurant Assn, it's not likely the women are
"progressives."

On 11/8/2011 8:38 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

She lives in a apt with David Axelrod and has "met him in the gym". We
know about these progressives in the "gym". She is represented by Gloria
Alred, and she like the rest of the accusers has not one shred of
proof... Strike three, and it's a political hit against another black
conservative...

On 11/8/2011 10:57 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 11/8/2011 8:38 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Of course, when your far right blinders are as tight as yours, anything,
including sexual harassment is okay, as long as you are a conservative,
but let a liberal person do that, and you want their head on a pike.

Who said anything about sexual harassment? Oh yeah, three anonymous
sources and a paid hack... not one bit of evidence between all of them.
In fact, the small "payoffs" the three allegedly got were so small as to
suggest there really wasn't much to the "claims" in the first place. Do
the math. It will bring Cain down, but it's just more DNC/KKK style
lynching of another conservative black man...

On 11/8/2011 8:38 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

If your delusions weren't so serious, they'd be funny.

In article ,
says...

On 11/8/2011 8:38 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

But if he was a liberal..... You'd want his head on a pike. It's really
very simple to see to a centrist like me. Harry does the same on his
side.

On 11/8/11 11:14 AM, JustWait wrote:
but it's just more DNC/KKK style
lynching of another conservative black man...

Bull****. Cain may have been a successful businessman but he was and is
entirely unsuitable for serious political office. He's a political buffoon.

Y'all have fun... K. Smith General 0 January 1st 06 06:10 AM
Y'all have fun... Butch Davis General 1 January 1st 06 03:15 AM
Y'all have fun... Bishoop General 0 January 1st 06 02:20 AM
Y'all have fun... Bill McKee General 0 December 31st 05 08:05 PM