JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Well, this should be fun.

On 11/8/2011 10:56 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/8/11 10:15 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/8/2011 8:38 AM, X ` Man wrote:
(AP)

ATLANTA - Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is vowing to
"set the record straight" at a news conference one day after a fourth
woman — and the first to reveal her identity — accused him of
inappropriate sexual behavior a decade ago, the latest in a string of
claims that have rocked his presidential campaign.

"There is not an ounce of truth to all these allegations" and the
graphic account from Sharon Bialek is "totally fabricated," the Georgia
businessman told late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel.

Cain planned to address the latest furor Tuesday afternoon in Phoenix as
he seeks to stem the fallout of a controversy stretching into its second
week.

"I'm going to talk about it," Cain said, adding "we are taking this head
on" — a reversal from just days ago when told reporters he was done
answering questions about the matter.

- - -

Uh-huh. Four women so far, and one has to wonder how many more there
are, still, so to speak, in the closet.

Yeah, you progressives are sure good at the Shake Down...

I know you don't keep up with real news, but...the latest lady to come
forth is a registered Republican. She's the only one whose political
affiliation I've seen published. Since the women worked for the ultra
conservative National Restaurant Assn, it's not likely the women are
"progressives."

She lives in a apt with David Axelrod and has "met him in the gym". We
know about these progressives in the "gym". She is represented by Gloria
Alred, and she like the rest of the accusers has not one shred of
proof... Strike three, and it's a political hit against another black
conservative...