Default Great Bumper Stickers!

Bumper-Stickers Seen On Military Bases:

"When in Doubt, Empty The Magazine"

"Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"

"Machine Gunners - Accuracy By Volume"

"Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything."

" U.S. Marines - Certified Counselors to the 72 Virgins Dating Club."

" U.S. Air Force - Travel Agents To Allah"

"Stop Global Whining"

"The Marine Corps - When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight"

"Death Smiles At Everyone - Marines Smile Back"

"What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? A Little Recoil"

"Marines - Providing Enemies of America an Opportunity To Die For their Country Since 1775"

"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It"

"Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon"

"It's God's Job to Forgive Bin Laden - It was Our Job To Arrange The Meeting"

"Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl"

"One Shot, Twelve Kills - U.S. Naval Gunfire Support "

"My Kid Fought In Iraq So Your Kid Can Party In College"

"A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy - Blessed Be The Peacemakers"

"If You Can Read This, Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read It In English, Thank A Veteran"

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world.
But the U.S. MARINES don't have that problem."

And finally, for you peaceniks out there...

http://tinyurl.com/83andng

On 11/6/11 4:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Military sloganeering...how...silly.

On 11/6/2011 6:33 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/6/11 4:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

To someone like you maybe...
jps jps is offline

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 18:33:18 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

"Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything."

The civil war wasn't about slavery, the civil rights movement was.
Fascism is alive and well right here in the good ol' USA
Nazism is alive and well right here in the good ol' USA
We support communism everday by shopping at Walmart.

****ing loons who live in a bumper sticker world and never bother to
measure those words against reality.

No wonder they love Herman Cain. Idiots.

Bumper cars on the street Bill McKee General 0 October 30th 09 01:47 AM
Bumper Stickers for 2006 Capt. Rob ASA 3 May 31st 06 07:34 PM
OT GREAT bumper sticker! [email protected] General 11 July 21st 05 11:55 PM
bumper boats [email protected] Boat Building 1 June 26th 05 03:15 PM
Commercial Posting: Boat Lettering & Bumper Stickers For Sale Sailing Fan General 0 August 23rd 04 03:40 AM