Default Bank of America Apology

November 2, 2011
A Letter from Bank of America
An Apology to Our Customers

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – The following letter was sent today by
Bank of America to all of its debit card customers:

Dear Valued Customer:

As most of you probably know by now, last month we instituted a $5
monthly fee for all of our debit card users. To say that what followed
this decision was a ****storm would be a massive understatement.

Considering that just three years earlier taxpayers had bailed us out
with billions of their hard-earned dollars, it’s understandable that
Bank of America was compared to a person who, as he is pulled from a
burning building, turns and kicks the fireman in the nuts.

That’s why we are writing to you today with a simple message: “Our bad.”
And to tell you that we are refunding the $5 to you, effective
immediately. All you have to do is pay a simple, one-time $10 refund fee.

You can receive your refund online, or pick it up at your nearest Bank
of America branch, where a teller will hand the money directly to you
for a simple, one-time $15 handling fee.

If you do visit your branch, feel free to use any of our services,
including our state of the art ballpoint pens and deposit slips.
(Prices on request.)

Again, accept our apologies for instituting the debit card fee. We have
learned our lesson, and we make this solemn promise: next time we
squeeze money from you, we'll do it in a way you won’t notice.

Sincerely,

Bank of America

(From Andy b.)

On 02/11/2011 1:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:

November 2, 2011
A Letter from Bank of America
An Apology to Our Customers

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – The following letter was sent today by
Bank of America to all of its debit card customers:

So why is 0bama continuing to ail them out? Hey, democrat congress
created TARP for Bush, but 0bama steps up the corruption and debt to new
all time highs.

Nice parody. It is the way the greedy corrupt at the top think, let the
little people eat inflation, job losses and debt.

And who is the biggest debtor of them all? 0bama!
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 03/11/2011 10:45 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:10:28 -0600,
wrote:

Hey, democrat congress
created TARP for Bush,

Not really. Paulson came up with TARP and told congress to eat it.
BoA paid back their money pretty fast. They were one of the banks that
didn't really need it. They put the money in federal paper and paid it
back as soon as they were allowed to.

So a democrat majority follows Paulson? Doubtful. Fact was the rich
boys with huge deposits to loose called up senators and congress people
of both parties (but not Tea Party) and pressured them to bailout the
banks with their investments and deposits.

Cold reality, while 0bama has escalate the corruption to $5 or 6
trillion, it started earlier with TARP and a democrat majority voting
for it.

Trump said it best. Bailing out the banks may have been necessary, but
in doing so all the common shares, preferred shares should have been
canceled as worthless, no management bonuses and some firings. Then
once solvent, sell them back to the market.

But the reality is like 0bama's Solyndra, a billionaire bailout program
for the corrupt DC political powers. DC is corrupt to the core and the
source of the problem. Hey, 0bama offers a contribution buddy money, I
don't blame the buddy, I blame 0bama -- the back room pulls 0bama's strings.

Which is why I don't like Perry, a back room golden handshake boy.

Fact is Nov-2012 isn't shaping up that good...but it is 12 motnhs away.
Lets hope an ethical non-back room puppet gets into being a
forerunner. But a lot of money is trying to rig the ballot as everyone
knows talk a lot no results 0bama is toast.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:10:28 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 02/11/2011 1:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:

November 2, 2011
A Letter from Bank of America
An Apology to Our Customers

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – The following letter was sent today by
Bank of America to all of its debit card customers:

So why is 0bama continuing to ail them out?

because conservatives made the banks too big to fail, idiot

Hey, democrat congress
created TARP for Bush, but 0bama steps up the corruption and debt to new
all time highs.

uh no. hank paulson said we HAD to bail out the banks. you're too
stupid to know history, even if it was only 4 years ago

Nice parody. It is the way the greedy corrupt at the top think, let the
little people eat inflation, job losses and debt.

And who is the biggest debtor of them all? 0bama!

nope again. bush's last budget was about the size of obamas

but bush, you see

is

white

wrote:

Hey, democrat congress
created TARP for Bush,

Not really. Paulson came up with TARP and told congress to eat it.
BoA paid back their money pretty fast. They were one of the banks that
didn't really need it. They put the money in federal paper and paid it
back as soon as they were allowed to.

So a democrat majority follows Paulson? Doubtful.

you're brain dead so don't know WHAT h appened with paulson

you're too stupid to know that, when lehman bros went belly up,
liquidity markets froze

you're too stupid to know that paulson realized conservatives, had
deregulated our economy to the point where the banks owned it

you're too stupid to know that the dems, unlike hte GOP, WILL do
what's best for the country

that's why you're a right winger

Fact was the rich
boys with huge deposits to loose called up senators and congress people
of both parties (but not Tea Party) and pressured them to bailout the
banks with their investments and deposits.

Cold reality, while 0bama has escalate the corruption to $5 or 6
trillion, it started earlier with TARP and a democrat majority voting
for it.

uh no. it started with alan greenspan and the free market fundies
saying we needed to deregulate wall street

you're just a racist scumbag

wrote:

[...]

Still on the "Bush is White" kick. When are you gonna come with
something new?

wrote:
because conservatives made the banks too big to fail, idiot

Hey, democrat congress
created TARP for Bush, but 0bama steps up the corruption and debt to new
all time highs.

uh no. hank paulson said we HAD to bail out the banks. you're too
stupid to know history, even if it was only 4 years ago

Nice parody. It is the way the greedy corrupt at the top think, let the
little people eat inflation, job losses and debt.

And who is the biggest debtor of them all? 0bama!

nope again. bush's last budget was about the size of obamas

but bush, you see

is

white

Still on the "Bush is White" kick. When are you gonna come with
something new?

when you guys start to tell the truth

GOP pledge to america busts the bank bpuharic General 2 September 29th 10 08:20 PM
Bank loans Eisboch General 60 December 14th 08 02:42 AM
Will losses at Bank of America... hk General 340 January 26th 08 03:03 PM