Default can you handle the truth?

On 02/11/2011 7:53 AM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 2, 10:42 am, wrote:
On 11/2/2011 9:22 AM, wrote:

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:13:30 -0400, wrote:

Fleabaggers might choke on this so consider yourselves warned.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/OAOrT0...=1&fs=1&showse...

Oh, great, fair and balanced reporting from TeaBagger TV. Not that he
is entirely wrong, there just isn't an original thought in the entire
video and he offers no solutions. Anybody can whine and bitch.

And that is about all the TeaBaggers have done.

All he did was attempt to wake you "soft as a sneaker of ****" folks up
to reality and suggest that we need to make some changes. We as
Americans need to see to it that the right changes are made.
Take some responsibility and admit you are part of the problem. Do you
want to be part of the solution?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Wow... where were you when GeorgieBoy was driving the US into the
ground?

Lazy fleabagger and corrupt fleabaggers are driving the USA into the ground.

Kick th fleabaggers out, and put the country back on the move. If
fleabaggers want to be bums, they are on the right course.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 05/11/2011 10:19 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:42:47 -0400, wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OAOrT0...arch=0&show i

Oh, great, fair and balanced reporting from TeaBagger TV. Not that he
is entirely wrong, there just isn't an original thought in the entire
video and he offers no solutions. Anybody can whine and bitch.

And that is about all the TeaBaggers have done.

All he did was attempt to wake you "soft as a sneaker of ****" folks up
to reality and suggest that we need to make some changes. We as
Americans need to see to it that the right changes are made.
Take some responsibility and admit you are part of the problem. Do you
want to be part of the solution?

Odd, I was think YOU were part of the problem.

However, I will admit to screwing up on 4 occasions. I voted for
Reagan, Bush, and Bush. Won't make that mistake again. I learned that
right here in this news group.

Funny, means you got more right than wrong.

Hey, a movie star fixed his depression for a trillion and did so in 10
months.

Obama, $5 trillion later and 34 months has nothing but bull**** and debt
to show for it. Ok, he bailed out Solyndra buddies, so did Polushi, but
just more debt for your kids right?

On 02/11/2011 7:22 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:13:30 -0400, wrote:

Fleabaggers might choke on this so consider yourselves warned.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/OAOrT0...arch=0&show i

Oh, great, fair and balanced reporting from TeaBagger TV. Not that he
is entirely wrong, there just isn't an original thought in the entire
video and he offers no solutions. Anybody can whine and bitch.

And that is about all the TeaBaggers have done.

Trouble with self centered fleabaggers is they can't handle reality and
the facts. Just useless entitlement lazy ****s.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:35:57 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 02/11/2011 7:22 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:13:30 -0400, wrote:

Fleabaggers might choke on this so consider yourselves warned.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/OAOrT0...arch=0&show i

Oh, great, fair and balanced reporting from TeaBagger TV. Not that he
is entirely wrong, there just isn't an original thought in the entire
video and he offers no solutions. Anybody can whine and bitch.

And that is about all the TeaBaggers have done.

Trouble with self centered fleabaggers is they can't handle reality and
the facts. Just useless entitlement lazy ****s.

as opposed to wall street which got a trillion bailouts

no entitlements there....

wrote:

On 02/11/2011 7:22 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:13:30 -0400, wrote:

Fleabaggers might choke on this so consider yourselves warned.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/OAOrT0...arch=0&show i

Oh, great, fair and balanced reporting from TeaBagger TV. Not that he
is entirely wrong, there just isn't an original thought in the entire
video and he offers no solutions. Anybody can whine and bitch.

And that is about all the TeaBaggers have done.

Trouble with self centered fleabaggers is they can't handle reality and
the facts. Just useless entitlement lazy ****s.

as opposed to wall street which got a trillion bailouts

no entitlements there....

Ya, and who gave those bailouts? Started small with Bush $700B TARP,
but now it is 0bama-sized and will be over $6 trillion in Nov-2012.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.