Default 13...13...13...13

I was walking past a fenced yard the other day. There was a sign on the
gate indicating a gathering of rec. boats "righties" and iLoogy. I could
hear them shouting "13…13…13…13…"

The fence was too high to see over, but a fellow ahead of me on the
sidewalk apparently found a little gap, so he looked in to see what was
going on…

One of the rec. boats idiots poked him in the eye with a stick.

Then his fellow rec. boats righties started shouting "14…14…14…14…"

And that's what you mindless righties have turned rec. boats into, eh?

No lives of your own, just sticks to poke in the eyes of those who point
out the absurdity of your lives and politics.

On 30/10/2011 12:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:
I was walking past a fenced yard the other day. There was a sign on the
gate indicating a gathering of rec. boats "righties" and iLoogy. I could
hear them shouting "13…13…13…13…"

The fence was too high to see over, but a fellow ahead of me on the
sidewalk apparently found a little gap, so he looked in to see what was
going on…

One of the rec. boats idiots poked him in the eye with a stick.

Then his fellow rec. boats righties started shouting "14…14…14…14…"

And that's what you mindless righties have turned rec. boats into, eh?

No lives of your own, just sticks to poke in the eyes of those who point
out the absurdity of your lives and politics.

I know you fleabaggers live in fear of rationality and reality, but you
ease off the Jack Daniels and loose the cocaine.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On Oct 31, 12:54*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 30/10/2011 12:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:

I was walking past a fenced yard the other day. There was a sign on the
gate indicating a gathering of rec. boats "righties" and iLoogy. I could
hear them shouting "13 13 13 13 "

The fence was too high to see over, but a fellow ahead of me on the
sidewalk apparently found a little gap, so he looked in to see what was
going on

One of the rec. boats idiots poked him in the eye with a stick.

Then his fellow rec. boats righties started shouting "14 14 14 14 "

And that's what you mindless righties have turned rec. boats into, eh?

No lives of your own, just sticks to poke in the eyes of those who point
out the absurdity of your lives and politics.

I know you fleabaggers live in fear of rationality and reality, but you
ease off the Jack Daniels and loose the cocaine.

Why... is your cocaine too tight?

On 10/31/11 12:40 PM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 31, 12:54 pm, wrote:
On 30/10/2011 12:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:

I was walking past a fenced yard the other day. There was a sign on the
gate indicating a gathering of rec. boats "righties" and iLoogy. I could
hear them shouting "13 13 13 13 "

The fence was too high to see over, but a fellow ahead of me on the
sidewalk apparently found a little gap, so he looked in to see what was
going on

One of the rec. boats idiots poked him in the eye with a stick.

Then his fellow rec. boats righties started shouting "14 14 14 14 "

And that's what you mindless righties have turned rec. boats into, eh?

No lives of your own, just sticks to poke in the eyes of those who point
out the absurdity of your lives and politics.

I know you fleabaggers live in fear of rationality and reality, but you
ease off the Jack Daniels and loose the cocaine.

Why... is your cocaine too tight?

I doubt Canuckles could afford a line of cocaine.

On 31/10/2011 10:40 AM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 31, 12:54 pm, wrote:
On 30/10/2011 12:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:

I was walking past a fenced yard the other day. There was a sign on the
gate indicating a gathering of rec. boats "righties" and iLoogy. I could
hear them shouting "13 13 13 13 "

The fence was too high to see over, but a fellow ahead of me on the
sidewalk apparently found a little gap, so he looked in to see what was
going on

One of the rec. boats idiots poked him in the eye with a stick.

Then his fellow rec. boats righties started shouting "14 14 14 14 "

And that's what you mindless righties have turned rec. boats into, eh?

No lives of your own, just sticks to poke in the eyes of those who point
out the absurdity of your lives and politics.

I know you fleabaggers live in fear of rationality and reality, but you
ease off the Jack Daniels and loose the cocaine.

Why... is your cocaine too tight?

Nope, don't use the ****. In fact I don't know a truly conservative
person that would be so liberal as even to try it.