basskisser

Default Tow vehicle opinions - Ford 4.0L V6

"Joe" wrote in message ...
Then howcome i have 125000 miles on my 99 WJ Grand Cherokee with the
straight 6, and often tow a 6500lb boat with not one problem yet?

Consider yourself a lucky man.

I'm on my second Jeep Cherokee, with 199,000 on it. My first had
195,000, and I wished I'd have kept it. I know many, many people with
the 4.0 liter 6 cyl. that have close to 200,000 miles and no troubles.
The one with 199,000 needed a radiator at 187,000.

More proof that you are a lying sack of ****
A year ago you had 240,000 miles on it.

http://tinyurl.com/jqg9

JoeTechnician, I'm quite flattered that you are so look up to me so
much that you know every aspect of my life, but alas, you don't know
****. The Grand had, in all actuallity, 247,000 miles on it. It WAS
the wife's. She was parked in Buckhead, and got side swiped.
Now, I can tell you are so obsessed with me, that you must know the
details, JoeTechnician, so here they a
she now drives a 2001 Pontiac Montana with a V-6. It is Beige. It has
APPROXIMATELY 60k miles on it. Like most GM products, it's a piece of
****. The fit and finish are typical GM. I do, however like all the
toys that came on it.

I'm kinda worried that pretty soon, you're going to start stalking me,
and I'll see a strange car outside of my house. Just like those
stalkers that go after celebrities. Hey, your not gay now, are you,
JoeTechnician? Because, although I have nothing against you being gay,
I don't go that way!
Joe

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

[...]

Nice try, lying sack of ****.

In the same thread you said "I've got more faith in that Jeep than my wife's
almost new Volvo"

You are pathetic.