Default more "do as I say" from the far left...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...l-moore-admits

typical...

On 10/29/11 10:53 AM, JustWait wrote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...l-moore-admits

typical...

Maybe you can get moore to invest in your motorbike racing team.

On 10/29/2011 11:37 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/29/11 10:53 AM, JustWait wrote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...l-moore-admits

typical...

Maybe you can get moore to invest in your motorbike racing team.

Wouldn't take the money. Wouldn't race for him...

In article ,
says...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...l-moore-admits

typical...

See, there's your problem. You've been so brainwashed that you think
everything you hear is "typical" of everybody that isn't as far right as
one can get.

On 10/29/2011 11:50 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 10:53:56 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

http://newsbuster.org/blog/noel-shep...l-moore-admits

typical...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekGhQnXYjgE

typical...

Spelling errors, fat jokes? snerk How, er, um... "progressive" of you.
Doesn't compare to the scripted lies of Moore.

wrote:

http://newsbuster.org/blog/noel-shep...l-moore-admits

typical...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekGhQnXYjgE

typical...

Spelling errors, fat jokes? snerk How, er, um... "progressive" of you.
Doesn't compare to the scripted lies of Moore.

Wow. You've really bitten into the bull**** of the 1%. You really
believe drip down economics is going to provide you and your family with
a better life.

In article ,
says...

On 10/29/2011 11:59 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...l-moore-admits

typical...

See, there's your problem. You've been so brainwashed that you think
everything you hear is "typical" of everybody that isn't as far right as
one can get.

So, if I make an opinion based on what I have heard, that doesn't square
with your particular ideology, I am "as far right as one can get"?. I
think you need a dictionary, look up the word typical, then look up math...

ALL you do here is complain about ANYONE who is left of center. Even me,
and I'm so near the center it's hard to even say I'm on one side or the
other. What does math have to do with anything? And in this case
"typical" means "conforming to a certain type". Again, you're
brainwashed to think that ANYONE left of center fits in one narrow slot
that Fox has made for you.

On 10/29/11 1:51 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/29/2011 11:59 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...l-moore-admits

typical...

See, there's your problem. You've been so brainwashed that you think
everything you hear is "typical" of everybody that isn't as far right as
one can get.

So, if I make an opinion based on what I have heard, that doesn't square
with your particular ideology, I am "as far right as one can get"?. I
think you need a dictionary, look up the word typical, then look up math...

Most of your political opinions seem to be gathered from spurious,
hate-filled, lying sources, so you come across as an ignorant,
hate-filled lying bull****ter about things political.

Just Moore bull****.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

"Left arm gone clean up to the elbow..." True North[_2_] General 1 February 4th 11 04:56 PM
"Left arm gone clean up to the elbow..." Tim General 0 February 4th 11 02:09 AM
"Poor Left Winger" TopBassDog General 2 August 19th 10 01:38 AM
Would Sotomayor Exonerate Bill Richardson & His "Moving AmericaForward" "Latino Voter Registration" Scam? [email protected] General 1 June 5th 09 07:44 PM