Default Clearing the Bar

Sarah Palin set the bar pretty low for dumb presidential candidates, but
Rick Perry clears it.

I haven't thought highly of Texas since driving through it during the
mid-1960's and seeing the "whites only" and "coloreds" drinking
fountains. The governorships of George W. Bush and Rick Perry have only
reinforced my thinking that the voters of that state are mentally deficient.

Bush was a failure as a governor and a disaster as a president. Perry
has moved Texas backwards in many important ways, and now, with his flat
tax scam, he wants to turn over even more of this nation's wealth to the
very rich.

can.com wrote:
Sarah Palin set the bar pretty low for dumb presidential candidates, but
Rick Perry clears it.

I haven't thought highly of Texas since driving through it during the
mid-1960's and seeing the "whites only" and "coloreds" drinking
fountains. The governorships of George W. Bush and Rick Perry have only
reinforced my thinking that the voters of that state are mentally deficient.

Bush was a failure as a governor and a disaster as a president. Perry
has moved Texas backwards in many important ways, and now, with his flat
tax scam, he wants to turn over even more of this nation's wealth to the
very rich.

Reminds a person of that old 'Limbo' song... "how low can you go da da
da da"

The tone deafness of the GOP in regard to our economy is just
astonishing. Just about everything the party and its wannabe candidates
propose is aimed at putting more wealth in the pockets of the rich. The
"jobs" proposals they've put forth are not jobs proposals, they're just
proposals to further erode what little remains of our safety net here,
and to walk backwards on our already half-hearted environmental
protections and worker safety standards.

We may be headed for revolutions here. At some point the cops and the
national guard will realize they're getting ****ed by the rich, too, and
that will be the end of civil order here.

On 10/29/2011 9:17 AM, North Star wrote:

Reminds a person of that old 'Limbo' song... "how low can you go da da
da da"

Yup. We be hearin dat song for 3 years now and we probably still haven't
hit rock bottom.

On 29/10/2011 6:17 AM, X ` Man wrote:
Sarah Palin set the bar pretty low for dumb presidential candidates, but
Rick Perry clears it.

I haven't thought highly of Texas since driving through it during the
mid-1960's and seeing the "whites only" and "coloreds" drinking
fountains. The governorships of George W. Bush and Rick Perry have only
reinforced my thinking that the voters of that state are mentally
deficient.

Bush was a failure as a governor and a disaster as a president. Perry
has moved Texas backwards in many important ways, and now, with his flat
tax scam, he wants to turn over even more of this nation's wealth to the
very rich.

Not really, 0bama and $6 trillion of debt with no results is the utter
bottom. So far in the hole no one can see how deep he really is.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.