iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Clearing the Bar

In article 8cea7f39-93ea-4ac0-9cb9-ad5938be8ff3
@s9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 9:17*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
Sarah Palin set the bar pretty low for dumb presidential candidates, but
Rick Perry clears it.

I haven't thought highly of Texas since driving through it during the
mid-1960's and seeing the "whites only" and "coloreds" drinking
fountains. The governorships of George W. Bush and Rick Perry have only
reinforced my thinking that the voters of that state are mentally deficient.

Bush was a failure as a governor and a disaster as a president. Perry
has moved Texas backwards in many important ways, and now, with his flat
tax scam, he wants to turn over even more of this nation's wealth to the
very rich.

Reminds a person of that old 'Limbo' song... "how low can you go da da
da da"

That's what I think about you and your equally cowardly buddy Harry, the
lowest forms of life in rec.boats. Have you cleaned that cesspool of a
house up yet, Suckling Don?