Default Harry and his constant prying in other's business

On 10/28/11 5:33 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/28/2011 4:44 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/28/11 3:33 PM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 28, 3:31 pm, wrote:
Harry, I think it's time for you and Don to quit your bull****,
especially with Scotty. I have a contact at your wife's university, and
have for quite some time. Now I've found out the name of your little
consulting business (two letters, ampersand, one letter) and am
tracking
down your clients. So, it may be time for you two to quit and run along
somewhere where you're wanted. Try me, Harry. Go ahead.

Why don't you suggest that your girlfriend Snotty leave.
That would settle the problem in a flash.
BTW... he only gets a fraction of what he really deserves, but piling
more on would be like picking on the 'slow kid' in grade school.
Y'all might enjoy doing it but some of us have ethics.

Uh oh...is one of the iLoogy's making threats? I think what he's
threatening is extortion, and a felony. Shiver me timbers.

Well, if you decide to press charges on him expect to find yourself
defending your actions of last month too. I know you can't hold up to a
deposition, and I would guess you don't want your computers confiscated
either... just sayin'...

And once again you demonstrate your complete ignorance of the legal system.

I don't even read iLoogy's posts here unless they are reposted by
someone else, and that doesn't happen often. You like to engage him,
though, and I'm hoping you two meet up with each other real soon and
someone videotapes it...two short-tempered, stupid guys circling each
other with giant turkey leg clubs. It'll be a terrific hit on youtube.

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:31:04 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Harry, I think it's time for you and Don to quit your bull****,
especially with Scotty. I have a contact at your wife's university, and
have for quite some time. Now I've found out the name of your little
consulting business (two letters, ampersand, one letter) and am tracking
down your clients. So, it may be time for you two to quit and run along
somewhere where you're wanted. Try me, Harry. Go ahead.

=====

If you really want to hurt Harry, why don't you get in touch with the
Maryland state income tax authorities regarding his corporation in
Jacksonville, Florida? People don't maintain out of state
corporations unless they're hiding something. They could find out
the corporate tax ID number, locate associated bank accounts and trace
the funds. Follow the money.

On 10/28/11 6:27 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:31:04 -0400, wrote:

Harry, I think it's time for you and Don to quit your bull****,
especially with Scotty. I have a contact at your wife's university, and
have for quite some time. Now I've found out the name of your little
consulting business (two letters, ampersand, one letter) and am tracking
down your clients. So, it may be time for you two to quit and run along
somewhere where you're wanted. Try me, Harry. Go ahead.

=====

If you really want to hurt Harry, why don't you get in touch with the
Maryland state income tax authorities regarding his corporation in
Jacksonville, Florida? People don't maintain out of state
corporations unless they're hiding something. They could find out
the corporate tax ID number, locate associated bank accounts and trace
the funds. Follow the money.

snerk

That's a good one, Beardsley.

On 10/28/2011 6:27 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:31:04 -0400, wrote:

Harry, I think it's time for you and Don to quit your bull****,
especially with Scotty. I have a contact at your wife's university, and
have for quite some time. Now I've found out the name of your little
consulting business (two letters, ampersand, one letter) and am tracking
down your clients. So, it may be time for you two to quit and run along
somewhere where you're wanted. Try me, Harry. Go ahead.

=====

If you really want to hurt Harry, why don't you get in touch with the
Maryland state income tax authorities regarding his corporation in
Jacksonville, Florida? People don't maintain out of state
corporations unless they're hiding something. They could find out
the corporate tax ID number, locate associated bank accounts and trace
the funds. Follow the money.

Harry really doesn't want to go there...

On Oct 28, 5:50*pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 10/28/11 4:30 PM, John H wrote:

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:56:02 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:33:03 -0700 (PDT), North Star
*wrote:

On Oct 28, 3:31 pm, *wrote:
Harry, I think it's time for you and Don to quit your bull****,
especially with Scotty. I have a contact at your wife's university, and
have for quite some time. Now I've found out the name of your little
consulting business (two letters, ampersand, one letter) and am tracking
down your clients. So, it may be time for *you two to quit and run along
somewhere where you're wanted. Try me, Harry. Go ahead.

Why don't you suggest that your girlfriend Snotty leave.
That would settle the problem in a flash.
BTW... he only gets a fraction of what he really deserves, but piling
more on would be like picking on the 'slow kid' in grade school.
Y'all might enjoy doing it but some of us have ethics.

Since this newsgroup has divided up into "sides," the only way to get
it back on topic is to get rid of the top posters of both sides. True,
getting rid of Scotty would help, but without getting rid of his alter
ego, Harry, it wouldn't work.

Very true.

If you left, we'd get rid of your off-topic political rants, your travel
trailer rants, your grandkid rants, your motorbike rants and, of course,
your golf rants. We'd also get rid of your racism.- Hide quoted text -

I sure would miss the baking recipies though. ~~ Snerk ~~

On 10/28/11 7:19 PM, wrote:

wrote:

On Oct 28, 3:31 pm, wrote:
[...]

I can handle the grand kids, the motorcycle, and golf contributions.
(Rants is NOT the proper term). The racism and OT political rants
(proper term) are a problem.

YOUR OT political rants are also a BIG problem, since they represent
nearly ALL of your "contributions."

Man up and post ON TOPIC.

This isn't a boating group, despite the vestigial title. But you know
that...virtually all of your posts are off-topic.

wrote:

On Oct 28, 3:31 pm, wrote:
[...]

Maybe you can find all this 'racism' you refer to.

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:37:17 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

If you really want to hurt Harry, why don't you get in touch with the
Maryland state income tax authorities regarding his corporation in
Jacksonville, Florida? People don't maintain out of state
corporations unless they're hiding something. They could find out
the corporate tax ID number, locate associated bank accounts and trace
the funds. Follow the money.

Harry really doesn't want to go there...

===

They might have a "rewards" program.

wrote:

If you really want to hurt Harry, why don't you get in touch with the
Maryland state income tax authorities regarding his corporation in
Jacksonville, Florida? People don't maintain out of state
corporations unless they're hiding something. They could find out
the corporate tax ID number, locate associated bank accounts and trace
the funds. Follow the money.

Harry really doesn't want to go there...

===

They might have a "rewards" program.

Beardsley is just dying to be Ingersoll.

wrote:

On Oct 28, 3:31 pm, wrote:
[...]

And that would leave us with your post holes and Donny's peeling paint.