Default Sometimes...

Sometimes I think I want to ask "religious conservatives" why they don't
ask their god why he allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world
when he could do something about it. I suspect the answer is they're
afraid he might ask them the same question.

On 10/23/2011 7:59 AM, X ` Man wrote:
Sometimes I think I want to ask "religious conservatives" why they don't
ask their god why he allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world
when he could do something about it. I suspect the answer is they're
afraid he might ask them the same question.

I would like to ask atheists why they think they are contributing to
making the world a better place. Can you answer the question? I expect
crickets from you. Don't disappoint.

On 10/23/11 9:43 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:29:28 -0400, wrote:

On 10/23/2011 7:59 AM, X ` Man wrote:
Sometimes I think I want to ask "religious conservatives" why they don't
ask their god why he allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world
when he could do something about it. I suspect the answer is they're
afraid he might ask them the same question.

I would like to ask atheists why they think they are contributing to
making the world a better place. Can you answer the question? I expect
crickets from you. Don't disappoint.

Damn good question.

I wonder why Drifter thinks he'll get anything but nothing from me in
response to his posts, since I don't read them. He's in the same D-N-R
******** as iBoaterer/iLoogy and several other of the overaged
miscreants here.

However, since you reposted his post, here's a simple answer to your
question. Atheists make the world a better place by not spreading
religious bull****.

Now, remember, I am not an atheist. I'm agnostic.

On 10/23/2011 9:55 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/23/11 9:43 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Agnosticism gives the angry confused folks something to call themselves.

By the way old overaged pustuled one.
Drifter is Thankful that you say his name from time to time. It is
heartening to know that he is on your mind.

On 10/23/11 9:43 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

I'm surprised he actually pretends, out 'loud', to not see your original posts.

On 10/23/11 9:43 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

I skip over lots of posts here from most of the asshole right-wingers
and iloogy. I read yours because I think it important to keep an eye on
racists and ethnic haters. "Drifter" posts nothing that interests me and
he's in no way clever. Why bother reading it?

On 23/10/2011 5:59 AM, X ` Man wrote:
Sometimes I think I want to ask "religious conservatives" why they don't
ask their god why he allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world
when he could do something about it. I suspect the answer is they're
afraid he might ask them the same question.

Simple. Neccessity drives people to learn. But some don't.
--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...

On 10/23/11 9:43 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

I invite you to continue not reading my posts. It's funny to see you
commenting on things you haven't read. Snerk. Dr. four chin would have
a field day with you if only someone would point her to this mess of a
newsgroup. Hint! Hint!
jps jps is offline

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:55:28 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 10/23/11 9:43 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

As if atheists cannot fathom the need or attraction of morals and
ethics. People are evidently incapable of being good and contribute
to society without the guidance of a man-made god, a book and a
building.

Weak, right wing goons need to be spoon fed everything.