X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Sometimes...

On 10/23/11 9:43 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:29:28 -0400, wrote:

On 10/23/2011 7:59 AM, X ` Man wrote:
Sometimes I think I want to ask "religious conservatives" why they don't
ask their god why he allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world
when he could do something about it. I suspect the answer is they're
afraid he might ask them the same question.

I would like to ask atheists why they think they are contributing to
making the world a better place. Can you answer the question? I expect
crickets from you. Don't disappoint.

Damn good question.

I wonder why Drifter thinks he'll get anything but nothing from me in
response to his posts, since I don't read them. He's in the same D-N-R
******** as iBoaterer/iLoogy and several other of the overaged
miscreants here.

However, since you reposted his post, here's a simple answer to your
question. Atheists make the world a better place by not spreading
religious bull****.

Now, remember, I am not an atheist. I'm agnostic.